Mentos Nowmints Peppermint

by Mentos

Xylitol, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Color (Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acids, Aspartame, Coconut Fat, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Corn Starch, Acesulfame K, Gum Arabic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mentos Nowmints Peppermint!
How would you rate this product?
Yenny O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Mentos traditional chews since I was a child and I am not hesistant at all in trying this new Mentos Mints. It taste just as great as the original chews, and it comes in great packaging that I like. The size of the mints are small but is enough to freshen my breath in a jiffy. Great ptoduct that I would purchase again in the future. Mentos Nowmints Peppermint
Amanda R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these mints. They freshen your breath and are refreshing without being over powering. The only downside is the metal container. They can be quite noisy in my purse which is annoying. But they are a great mint for the price.
Zeba P.
Atlanta, GA
I always carry these mints on me. I’m not so much of a gum person because it doesn’t last long but these mints last so long and they have a huge quantity. It’s super affordable I have a whole box in my car.
Tanaya P.
Wilton, CT
Purchased at: CVS
I really really like this now mints. The packaging is nice and small. The mints are refreshing and help keep fresh breath. I hope they come out with refill cause I don't want to throw away the tin package.
Bella R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was a little skeptical at first, but I 10/10 recommend these mints. They are strong, but are so good!
Leslie C.
Melrose Park, IL
These mints keep you minty fresh! The overall taste is very good and fresh! I highly recommend!
Natalia S.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love how the mint smell lasts a very long time. Very affordable. Totally recommend!
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,049 reviews
I love the mentos peppermints they are so good and make your bread smell so good they're very good flavor yes I would not improve this product at all they are so good and delicious you can't help but eat the whole pack of them yes I would recommend this product to others they will love them
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are good and really powerful too. Mentos is a pretty affordable brand and is never too pricey in my opinion.
Abby M.
okay but doesn’t last. the flavor is okay. 4/10. i bought these thinking it’d be a quick fix after dinner

Looking for your answer?