BY MENTOS #14 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Mint provides the benefit of a mint with an enjoyable chew!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I was never a fan of them because I don't like hard candy but tried it one day and was surprised to see that the middle was chewy and it had a pleasant flavor!" in 1 review
  • "Didn't last long Id always end up chewing them up there to good to wait for." in 1 review
  • "However, I was pleasantly surprised because they have a soft mint flavor that's not too overwhelming. " in 1 review
  • "Personally I prefer the fruit flavored Mentos but these take care of those "need a fresh breath" moments everyone has had!" in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite flavor but worth buying now and then!" in 1 review
InesūüĆļ S.
Mount vernon
Review for: 1 Roll more...
I love the minty flavor they leave my mouth feeling freash. I would all ways carry one in my bag and when i would see my bf i just stuffed one in my mouth. They are a life saver
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos in the mint flavor has a curiously strong taste that lingers on your tongue and freshens your breath it has a perfect two almost like a gum consistency but is not a gum very tasty little treat perfect for on-the-go you don't have to worry about the candy melting in your hand and they are available at most any stores!! You can get a pack for about a dollar at most grocery stores and they are so tasty!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved Mentos, but the mint flavored ones are my favorite.  Freshens your breath while getting a little sugar fix.  These are great size packages that is just enough to satisfy your cravings.  I purchase mine at the gas station, but have seen them at Walmart and other stores.  Plenty of minty flavor and sweet flavor.
Taniya P.
I hope they never change this packaging. It's environmentally friendlier than other mints in thick plastic box. It taste good and it's quite cheap compared to other mints. I love it. I do wish they can make the gum in this packaging too. I also like their gums bit always feel guilty about those thick plastic eventhouht I do put it in recycle.
Alexis T.
West Palm Bch, FL
Literally one of the best mint flavors ever, for about 3 minutes. Seriously, these taste so good but you could easily go through a whole pack and not have fresh breath. Thats why i gave it 3 stars. Its more of a candy then a mint.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Carpet mint gum to carry around in my purse. The minty flavor is not very strong in the mid sticks to my breath for a long while. The price is very affordable and I can find them just about anywhere. They go on sale quite often which is definitely a plus and they come in many different flavors.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Really good mints once you eat one you can't resist eating another one! They are very chewy and they melt in your mouth. Your mouth won't stay minty so If you are planning on purchasing for bad breath you should get the hard small mints that will last. Mentors are good to eat as a minty candy.
l V.
Easton, PA
I really like these. The flavor is a bit too strong which makes the mints a little bit spicy, but they are perfect for a little breathmint. I usually buy the ones in the tin that aren't super chewy, but the chewy ones are great.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Review for: 1 Roll more...
When i was pregnant with my boy/girl twins i gave birth to on 9-11-17 i cobsumed hubdreds of these chewy mint mentos im suprised my babies didnt come out looking like a mentos.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Review for: 1 Roll more...
Mentos th freshmaker are my weakness! I can eat an entire roll in less than half an hour. They are just that addictive. I love the hard candy she'll which once you bite into it, gives into a minty gum like candy. Bonus for freshening your breath! These candies travel well and come in handy on long flights when your mouth tastes yucky. Although they now come in fruit flavos, my all time favorite is the original mint flavor.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Do you like the mint or the fruit kind better?
Kimberly H.
Whats your favorite Mentos?
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Has anyone ever tried the mentos in the Pepsi trick??!
Ashley M.
Anyone else have a problem with only being able to eat just a few? I find that i eat the entire roll!!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Am I the only one who puts these in coke to blow up?