BY MENTOS #1 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Mint provides the benefit of a mint with an enjoyable chew!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax.

Mentos Mint
  • "I was never a fan of them because I don't like hard candy but tried it one day and was surprised to see that the middle was chewy and it had a pleasant flavor!" in 1 review
  • "Didn't last long Id always end up chewing them up there to good to wait for." in 1 review
  • "However, I was pleasantly surprised because they have a soft mint flavor that's not too overwhelming. " in 1 review
  • "Personally I prefer the fruit flavored Mentos but these take care of those "need a fresh breath" moments everyone has had!" in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite flavor but worth buying now and then!" in 1 review
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Review for: 1 Roll more...
I can't tell what the portion size is on these because I can eat a whole pack in like 30 seconds flat and still want more. Are they a quick chew, or am I supposed to savor them? They taste really good. I love the chewy/minty combo that is half-candy, half gum. They are kind of pricey for the amount of time you spend eating them but on occasion I do have to indulge.
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
Review for: 1 Roll more...
At work they don't let us chew gum so this is the perfect alternative to that. These are the best chewy mints I've tried. They are long lasting but not too overpowering. They are inexpensive so I always buy a couple and keep some at home and at work. They can be addicting. Be careful taking these out in public because everyone is gonna want some.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos in the mint flavor has a curiously strong taste that lingers on your tongue and freshens your breath it has a perfect two almost like a gum consistency but is not a gum very tasty little treat perfect for on-the-go you don't have to worry about the candy melting in your hand and they are available at most any stores!! You can get a pack for about a dollar at most grocery stores and they are so tasty!!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 1 Roll more...
I love Mentos! They're great for keeping in your bag, and easy to dispose of (unlike gum).  Great for on the go! The only downside is that they can be a little sugary after too many!
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Review for: 1 Roll more...
I love the minty flavor they leave my mouth feeling freash. I would all ways carry one in my bag and when i would see my bf i just stuffed one in my mouth. They are a life saver
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved Mentos, but the mint flavored ones are my favorite.  Freshens your breath while getting a little sugar fix.  These are great size packages that is just enough to satisfy your cravings.  I purchase mine at the gas station, but have seen them at Walmart and other stores.  Plenty of minty flavor and sweet flavor.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I hope they never change this packaging. It's environmentally friendlier than other mints in thick plastic box. It taste good and it's quite cheap compared to other mints. I love it. I do wish they can make the gum in this packaging too. I also like their gums bit always feel guilty about those thick plastic eventhouht I do put it in recycle.
Alexis T.
West Palm Bch, FL
Literally one of the best mint flavors ever, for about 3 minutes. Seriously, these taste so good but you could easily go through a whole pack and not have fresh breath. Thats why i gave it 3 stars. Its more of a candy then a mint.
Ratasha I.
Pompano Beach
Review for: 1 Roll more...
If gum and mints had a baby, it’s name would be Mentos! This chewy mint keeps your breath fresh without the sting of other mints, or the unsettling aftertaste of gum. Price depends on where you buy, but you can find Mentos in most convenience stores and gas stations. Sometimes Walgreens will sell them 2-for-1 (at 99 cents if I remember right)! I go through a pack a week. 🙈
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Carpet mint gum to carry around in my purse. The minty flavor is not very strong in the mid sticks to my breath for a long while. The price is very affordable and I can find them just about anywhere. They go on sale quite often which is definitely a plus and they come in many different flavors.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Do you like the mint or the fruit kind better?
Kimberly H.
Whats your favorite Mentos?
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Am I the only one who puts these in coke to blow up?
Ashley M.
Anyone else have a problem with only being able to eat just a few? I find that i eat the entire roll!!
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Has anyone ever tried the mentos in the Pepsi trick??!

Kohl's