BY MENTOS #28 in Candy Variety Packs

Mentos chewy dragees also come in a Mini form! The Mini Mentos Rainbow roll contains 5 fruity flavours to satisfy all tastes. They are perfect for travelling, parties, lunch boxes or sharing with your friends! Everything is better in Mini form! Try one today.

Sugar, glucose syrup (corn), hydrogenated vegetable oil (coconut), acid (citric acid), rice starch, thickeners (gum arabic, gellan gum), flavourings, glazing agent (carnauba wax), emulsifier (sucrose esters of fatty acids), colours (carotene, copper complexes of chlorophyllins, anthocyanins, curcumin, beet red).

Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
A great little candy treat thats just right for everyone. they make it in mint flavor but I've only had the fruit flavor.. handy to carry in your purse when you just want a little something. Not a hard candy like a lifesaver this is more like a little round disk of taffy.Suck on it to make it last longer or just chew it right up..there is no wrong way to enjoy this candy
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are much easier than dealing with the long roll, and it will take you longer to eat them all, but be warned they are just as addictive as the long roll, because yu WILL just keep eating them!
Amy S.
The tube holds a lot so you won't be out of these for a while. My favorite is the pineapple and strawberry. The mini's are better because you are not stuck with that long roll that ends up loose at the bottom of your purse.
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Mentos, but some of the Mentos in these packs are not as great as the others. My favorite is the pineapple, but my least favorite is the watermelon. The watermelon has no favor to it.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love these a lot more than the long row of them. It takes me longer to eat these and when I get started I just can't stop. Before I know it I'm reaching for the last one.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This candy is so,sweet, yet flavorful and good. The chewiness is just soft enough not to hurt your teeth and the little crunch from the shell is nice. Cinnamon is my favorite. Great hot taste.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are to cute, LOL. I know how can it be cute. I really enjoy the minis. Stick it in your pocket on the go sweet snack. Also great for goodie bag favors!
Yoshinori O.
My aunt absolutely loves these. She got me a pack and I'm hooked. I like the fruity ones more than the mint ones- it's like a Starburst with a juicy center.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
I love the fruity ones! the regular mentos are strong as heck!!!! So if you love/need that minty flavor....this is your candy. Great for sore throats.
Amber C.
These are one of my favorite candy. I buy them every time i go to the family dollar store. They are great not to sweet not too hard. Just perfect.
Abby B.
Fairview Hts, IL
Where do you purchase these?
alicia d.
Williamston, SC
Are these any different than the regular mentos?
Adriana G.
Rialto, CA
Do they come in a big container?
Megan W.
San Antonio, TX
How do these compare to the original flavor of Mentos? I love Mentos, but not sure about these flavors.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
What is your favorite flavor?