Mentos Mini - Fruit Mix uploaded by Leslie V.

BY MENTOS

Mentos Chewy Mints are now available in this convenient shareable package. The same great chewy flavors of strawberry, orange and lemon.

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Fruit Juices From Concentrate (Strawberry, Orange, Lemon)(1%), Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Colors (Beta-Carotene, Beetroot Red), Beeswax.

• I have never seen these before... are these new? 2 Answers
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I found these at the dollar tree and who doesn't like 2 rolls of mentos in a box for a buck had to hid them so kids wouldn't get them soon could enjoy these yummy fruit chews mmmmm so good
Seondra C.
La Grange, NC
I love love love mentos !! I buy these whenever I get money in my hands. I use to buy them a good 3-4 times a week. Taste really good and I love to chew.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I lovvvvvveeee mentos!!!! All the favors are really good but when I buy these I happen to buy just the strawberry ones,they are my all time fav.
Megan D.
Laval, Quebec
I LOVEEEEEEE ME SOME MENTOS! i love the fruit pack , the strawberry is obviously my favorite. they taste so good.
Kaitlynn J.
I have never seen these before... are these new?

Walmart