BY MENTOS

tiffanee b.
Los Angeles, CA
These were good, loved the watermelon flavor , but the gum got hard too soon. i would chew these again if given for free but not sure if i would buy them again.
They are ok but they don't have much flavor in them and not many in one pack
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
These are great! The watermelon flavor definitely "POPS" out but unfortunately it doesn't last for long. I liked that the gum had a harder outside so it gave it a little bit of texture in the beginning. Not good for little kids though, they are perfect choking size.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I am not a big candy eater but according to the husband and children this is "the best candy in the world!" I am sure that if they love them it is because they are absolutely yummy!
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I have tried a lot of flavors. Watermelon is yummy, nice and sweet. I like how it is sugarfree so I don't have to worry about rotting my teeth.
yajaira r.
Arlington, TX
These are so good! I keep them in my drawer at work. I like the flavor and it helps curve my appetite.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Yes, yes, yes! I love mentos, and when the gum came out I was happy because I can chew my mentos, and they not disappear lol
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I love Mentos Gum. They have great flavor that gives you fresh breath. Just wish they had more flavors!
paramee t.
I love Mentos watermelon gum, It's one of my favorite flavors and the price is good too.
Brittany S.
I love Mentos gum! It tastes fantastic and you can't beat the price! Just all around great product!
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
I hve never seen these before Do they taste good or artificial? Worth it?
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the outside of these crunchy?