BY MENTOS

Buy on Jet.com
Carrie l.
Gastonia, NC
I love mentos I always grab the cinnamon ones but totally down for anyone besides the ment those were like brushing your teeth ment didn't like so much but any of the mentos bring back lots of childhood memories and now they have out the mentos gum and me and my girls really enjoy them it's a candy and a gum
Callisa Z.
Seriously, this is the first thing to come to mind…

It doesn't matter what comes,
fresh goes better with life,
and Mentos is fresh and full of life.
Nothing gets to you, staying fresh staying cool,
with Mentos, fresh and full of life.
Fresh goes better, Mentos freshness, fresh goes better
with Mentos, fresh and full of life!

…Mentos, the freshmaker!
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I always have this in my purse. It tastes so good, and it makes me feel awake throughout the day. This watermelon flavor is so delicious. I also recommend orange and peach flavor :) It's not way too sweet either; definitely recommend!!
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
These are great! The watermelon flavor definitely "POPS" out but unfortunately it doesn't last for long. I liked that the gum had a harder outside so it gave it a little bit of texture in the beginning. Not good for little kids though, they are perfect choking size.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I am not a big candy eater but according to the husband and children this is "the best candy in the world!" I am sure that if they love them it is because they are absolutely yummy!
Jessica D.
Springfield , MA
These are really tasty. Strawberry is the best they are truly amazing. The orange is also very good. They have a lot of different flavors I highly recommend these
tiffanee b.
Los Angeles, CA
These were good, loved the watermelon flavor , but the gum got hard too soon. i would chew these again if given for free but not sure if i would buy them again.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
These are tasty, yes! I really appreciate the effort to go green and not have wrappers anymore, but it makes the bottle loud to carry around in your bag.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I have tried a lot of flavors. Watermelon is yummy, nice and sweet. I like how it is sugarfree so I don't have to worry about rotting my teeth.
fabiola a.
So good something about them in a shell is just so good i love bitting at the beginning because its just crunchy at first and then chewy!
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
I hve never seen these before Do they taste good or artificial? Worth it?
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Is the outside of these crunchy?