mentos Gum Watermelon Soft Center

by Mentos

I hve never seen these before Do they taste good or artificial? Worth it?
Is the outside of these crunchy?
Start your review of mentos Gum Watermelon Soft Center!
How would you rate this product?
I always have this in my purse. It tastes so good, and it makes me feel awake throughout the day. This watermelon flavor is so delicious. I also recommend orange and peach flavor :) It's not way too sweet either; definitely recommend!!
Los Angeles, CA
These were good, loved the watermelon flavor , but the gum got hard too soon. i would chew these again if given for free but not sure if i would buy them again.
They are ok but they don't have much flavor in them and not many in one pack
They are ok but they don't have much flavor in them and not many in one pack
I really like gum and this gum is the best gum in the world the flavor is great really great also I love the long lasting flavor
Boston, MA
These are tasty, yes! I really appreciate the effort to go green and not have wrappers anymore, but it makes the bottle loud to carry around in your bag.
Theses mentos gum taste really good!! I thought all the ones I tried tasted really good!! I really want to try some more flavors
Staten Island, NY
Tastes great but definitely way too expensive for the amount of pieces you get in a package
Bakersfield, CA
Really recommend them they are tasty and the watermelon taste is extremely good it also last tasteful for a while
Lawrence, MA
I am not a big candy eater but according to the husband and children this is "the best candy in the world!" I am sure that if they love them it is because they are absolutely yummy!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
3,028 reviews
I love mentos gum and watermelon is super tasty. I love all the gum flavors that i have tried as well as the regular mentos candies.