Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
austin b.
Everett, WA
H d up vBulletin s TV saw e cheese he sh x vs decks decks w did shave Jake David shake shaken end is Greg e e
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
I love the flavor of this gum it taste great and last a really long time. I love to eat this gum all the time
Amber S.
Maysville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these gums! Since it is sugar free, it's even better! They have lots of different flavors to try!
Heather F.
Oneida, NY
I actually like this gum a lot. It is not super sweet and it has great juicy orange flavor that lasts.
Rita R.
Anna, TX
I'm super picky with gum but I love the mentos kind! Thankfully it doesn't lose its flavor quickly.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
The flavor didn't last as long as I would of liked. Very good at first, then slowly just went away.
jeanne s.
San Antonio , Texas
Love package
Cute size
Great flavor
Great brand
Frequent buyer
Wal mart
Just right amount of flavor
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the flavor but I prefer the candy to the gum only because it is just not the same.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Conveniently snack sized, but this makes me want to eat more then one at a time.
sarah h.
I love Mentos gum, it makes my teeth feel so clean when I chew it, being in this bigger container also means it will last longer and handy to place in my purse or bag when traveling and not fearing I will run out. The flavor of this gum seems to last longer than any other gum I have purchased, plus it does not get hard after chewing it awhile. I am very pleased with this product and keeps my breath smelling clean and helps clean my teeth between brushing.
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?