Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #65 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
This gum has the strongest most fresh sent to it! Definitely a must when you're talking all day long or dealing with people.
Christina F.
Liverpool, NY
Mentos Pure White Chewing Gum is one that I often keep around. It has a strong minty flavor that definitely works against bad breath when you need it too. It's great for chewing when dealing with onion or garlic breath. The flavor lasts reasonably long.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
This gum is so powerful I love the minty taste of it. My father used to eat it all the time which got me to start with it. It's great it definitely leaves your breathe minty fresh and clean
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Best gum flavor ever - BUBBLE FRESH COTTON CANDY. Sugar-free. Thank you Mentos! Flavor lasts and it doesn't stick to my crown!
luz r.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love mentos the fresh maker lol. Every time I see them I remember the old time commercials. They were so funny.
leila o.
I love mentos! and they last longer too! Not like some gums that u chew for ten minutes and it turns watery. mentos stays fresh for more than twenty minutes. and i know that because i believe i am a gum addict.! lol
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this brand of gum.... Love the flavor and sugar free is definitely a plus in my book. Sugar gum gets stuck to your teeth and I hate that !!!!
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love mentos. I love that they came out with gum mentos. I love that they have other flavors. They taste great and the flavor last long.
Hazel D.
Not the best but its a good gum to chew if you have no options and are looking for a healthier alternative as it is sugar free then this must be the gum for you.
Amber K.
It's pretty good for being sugar free. not the best gum I've chewed but of course the better gums weren't sugar free. if you are looking for sugar free go with this gum!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?