Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #48 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?1 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
irita p.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
Tasty gum, full of flavor but the flavor isn't lasting. The texture and flavor is good but it would be better if the flavor lasted longer.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the flavor but I prefer the candy to the gum only because it is just not the same.
Tavares, FL
I love that mentos came out with gum. I love the flavors and the fact that they have so many different options now. I always pick up a pack in those impulse sections.
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
I absolutely love these things, especially the fact that they are sugar-free. They are very flavorful and soft and perfect to chew on while exercising or walking the dogs. I have them all over my house and in each of my cars and all of my bags... seriously.
austin b.
austin b.
Everett, WA
H d up vBulletin s TV saw e cheese he sh x vs decks decks w did shave Jake David shake shaken end is Greg e e
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
This gum makes my mouth water. Such a juicy gum and the container is nice enough to throw into your purse of backpack without worrying that all the gum will go flying everywhere!
Mara D.
Mara D.
Texas City, TX
Great tasting. My kiddos love it and its great for their teeth. The container keeps everything where it needs to be and not in the bottom of my purse.
leila o.
leila o.
I love mentos! and they last longer too! Not like some gums that u chew for ten minutes and it turns watery. mentos stays fresh for more than twenty minutes. and i know that because i believe i am a gum addict.! lol
luz r.
luz r.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love mentos the fresh maker lol. Every time I see them I remember the old time commercials. They were so funny.
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Best gum flavor ever - BUBBLE FRESH COTTON CANDY. Sugar-free. Thank you Mentos! Flavor lasts and it doesn't stick to my crown!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?