Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #64 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather F.
Oneida, NY
I actually like this gum a lot. It is not super sweet and it has great juicy orange flavor that lasts.
austin b.
Everett, WA
H d up vBulletin s TV saw e cheese he sh x vs decks decks w did shave Jake David shake shaken end is Greg e e
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the flavor but I prefer the candy to the gum only because it is just not the same.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Conveniently snack sized, but this makes me want to eat more then one at a time.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
Forever buying this pack of candy you can say. It's so good and to chew on something as well. I buy it once a week to be very honest along with its good value.
jeanne s.
San Antonio , Texas
Love package
Cute size
Great flavor
Great brand
Frequent buyer
Wal mart
Just right amount of flavor
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
Awesome gum. Flavor last long and I've seen improvement in the color of my teeth. This also clears your sinuses when your conjested lol
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Best gum flavor ever - BUBBLE FRESH COTTON CANDY. Sugar-free. Thank you Mentos! Flavor lasts and it doesn't stick to my crown!
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
This gum is so powerful I love the minty taste of it. My father used to eat it all the time which got me to start with it. It's great it definitely leaves your breathe minty fresh and clean
Christina F.
Liverpool, NY
Mentos Pure White Chewing Gum is one that I often keep around. It has a strong minty flavor that definitely works against bad breath when you need it too. It's great for chewing when dealing with onion or garlic breath. The flavor lasts reasonably long.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?