Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Best gum flavor ever - BUBBLE FRESH COTTON CANDY. Sugar-free. Thank you Mentos! Flavor lasts and it doesn't stick to my crown!
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
This gum has the strongest most fresh sent to it! Definitely a must when you're talking all day long or dealing with people.
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
I really enjoy this gum, but it does lose flavor pretty quickly. The flavor is good though, you want to eat it like candy.
Danielle S.
Tastes very good, much like the actual mentor candys, but the flavor runs out very quickly which i am not a fan of :(
Definitely the best gum and one I tend to grab at the check out!!!!this product really gives Mento's a new twist!!!
Maria H.
Hesperia, CA
I love it the taste is amazing and the $$ not bad will recommend them ... if they help why not eat them ūüôā Good gum
luz r.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love mentos the fresh maker lol. Every time I see them I remember the old time commercials. They were so funny.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love that it is is delicious. I love the taste of this product. It is great on the go or even for a snack!!!!!
Giselle S.
I love how this mentos is sugar free which makes me love it even more! I definitely recommend this to whomever.
Paige D.
Montrose, PA
I love how you get a variety of flavor along with a liquidy center. The flavor of the gum is also long lasting
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?