Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
Forever buying this pack of candy you can say. It's so good and to chew on something as well. I buy it once a week to be very honest along with its good value.
Maralyn A.
Maple Valley, WA
Mentos is the only brand of gum I chew. The flavor lasts forever, and I like the container for it's simple shape and size. I carry this gum wherever I go!
Mara D.
Texas City, TX
Great tasting. My kiddos love it and its great for their teeth. The container keeps everything where it needs to be and not in the bottom of my purse.
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Very good fruity gum! It does lose flavor very easily but they're so good and still sugar free. You can et them easily at any drugstore for very cheap
Get this, because it's so chilly you will have it at least for about two hours and it just taste so good the flavor is like so good and get it now
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this brand of gum.... Love the flavor and sugar free is definitely a plus in my book. Sugar gum gets stuck to your teeth and I hate that !!!!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Tasty gum, full of flavor but the flavor isn't lasting. The texture and flavor is good but it would be better if the flavor lasted longer.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love mentos. I love that they came out with gum mentos. I love that they have other flavors. They taste great and the flavor last long.
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
Awesome gum. Flavor last long and I've seen improvement in the color of my teeth. This also clears your sinuses when your conjested lol
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?