Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #64 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Tasty gum, full of flavor but the flavor isn't lasting. The texture and flavor is good but it would be better if the flavor lasted longer.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love mentos. I love that they came out with gum mentos. I love that they have other flavors. They taste great and the flavor last long.
Definitely the best gum and one I tend to grab at the check out!!!!this product really gives Mento's a new twist!!!
Amber S.
Petersburg, WV
I love these gums! Since it is sugar free, it's even better! They have lots of different flavors to try!
Paige D.
Montrose, PA
I love how you get a variety of flavor along with a liquidy center. The flavor of the gum is also long lasting
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
I love the flavor of this gum it taste great and last a really long time. I love to eat this gum all the time
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
I really enjoy this gum, but it does lose flavor pretty quickly. The flavor is good though, you want to eat it like candy.
Giselle S.
I love how this mentos is sugar free which makes me love it even more! I definitely recommend this to whomever.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
The flavor didn't last as long as I would of liked. Very good at first, then slowly just went away.
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?