Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #48 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?1 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christina F.
Christina F.
Liverpool, NY
Mentos Pure White Chewing Gum is one that I often keep around. It has a strong minty flavor that definitely works against bad breath when you need it too. It's great for chewing when dealing with onion or garlic breath. The flavor lasts reasonably long.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
This gum has the strongest most fresh sent to it! Definitely a must when you're talking all day long or dealing with people.
Rita R.
Rita R.
Anna, TX
I'm super picky with gum but I love the mentos kind! Thankfully it doesn't lose its flavor quickly.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
Awesome gum. Flavor last long and I've seen improvement in the color of my teeth. This also clears your sinuses when your conjested lol
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I keep one of these in the car and one at the office. It suppresses bad breath quick. I would say the flavor does last about 10 minutes or so, but it gets the job done.
Valerie g.
Valerie g.
Midvale, UT
I absolutely love these things, especially the fact that they are sugar-free. They are very flavorful and soft and perfect to chew on while exercising or walking the dogs. I have them all over my house and in each of my cars and all of my bags... seriously.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love that it is is delicious. I love the taste of this product. It is great on the go or even for a snack!!!!!
Jeannifer S.
Jeannifer S.
Absolutamente son los mejores caramelos masticables del mercado siempre que puedo me compro unos ya que son de un precio super accesible me encantan lo volvería a comprar mil veces la verdad si los recomiendo mucho porque funcionan también para calmar la ansiedad en el trabajo, colegio, o hasta en un viaje
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
West Babylon, NY
Very good fruity gum! It does lose flavor very easily but they're so good and still sugar free. You can et them easily at any drugstore for very cheap
Definitely the best gum and one I tend to grab at the check out!!!!this product really gives Mento's a new twist!!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?