Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #65 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?1 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa
The flavor didn't last as long as I would of liked. Very good at first, then slowly just went away.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
My absolute favorite candy turned into chewing gum, results = pure awesomeness! I always walk around with Mentos gum in my purse, they taste great & last long.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Tasty gum, full of flavor but the flavor isn't lasting. The texture and flavor is good but it would be better if the flavor lasted longer.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Tastes very good, much like the actual mentor candys, but the flavor runs out very quickly which i am not a fan of :(
Heather F.
Heather F.
Oneida, NY
I actually like this gum a lot. It is not super sweet and it has great juicy orange flavor that lasts.
yuliya r.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Ohhhh mentos are so nostalgic for me. I remember the first mentos commercial I ever saw, where a girl turned her pumps in to flats because one hell broke. She was able to do because she people a mentors ans it was all fine. So thats what any mentos makes me think about. Over all I do like these mentos.
Definitely the best gum and one I tend to grab at the check out!!!!this product really gives Mento's a new twist!!!
Petersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these gums! Since it is sugar free, it's even better! They have lots of different flavors to try!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
Awesome gum. Flavor last long and I've seen improvement in the color of my teeth. This also clears your sinuses when your conjested lol
Marlee N.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
I love the flavor of this gum it taste great and last a really long time. I love to eat this gum all the time
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?