Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #65 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
My absolute favorite candy turned into chewing gum, results = pure awesomeness! I always walk around with Mentos gum in my purse, they taste great & last long.
Heather F.
Oneida, NY
I actually like this gum a lot. It is not super sweet and it has great juicy orange flavor that lasts.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA
I love the flavor of this gum it taste great and last a really long time. I love to eat this gum all the time
Mickey B.
I absolutely love these things, especially the fact that they are sugar-free. They are very flavorful and soft and perfect to chew on while exercising or walking the dogs. I have them all over my house and in each of my cars and all of my bags... seriously.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the flavor but I prefer the candy to the gum only because it is just not the same.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I love that mentos came out with gum. I love the flavors and the fact that they have so many different options now. I always pick up a pack in those impulse sections.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
The flavor didn't last as long as I would of liked. Very good at first, then slowly just went away.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
Tasty gum, full of flavor but the flavor isn't lasting. The texture and flavor is good but it would be better if the flavor lasted longer.
Danielle S.
Tastes very good, much like the actual mentor candys, but the flavor runs out very quickly which i am not a fan of :(
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Conveniently snack sized, but this makes me want to eat more then one at a time.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?