Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #47 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?1 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Great flavor
Great brand
Frequent buyer
Wal mart
Just right amount of flavor
Hazel D.
Hazel D.
Not the best but its a good gum to chew if you have no options and are looking for a healthier alternative as it is sugar free then this must be the gum for you.
Maralyn A.
Maralyn A.
Maple Valley, WA
Mentos is the only brand of gum I chew. The flavor lasts forever, and I like the container for it's simple shape and size. I carry this gum wherever I go!
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Love this brand of gum.... Love the flavor and sugar free is definitely a plus in my book. Sugar gum gets stuck to your teeth and I hate that !!!!
Get this, because it's so chilly you will have it at least for about two hours and it just taste so good the flavor is like so good and get it now
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love mentos. I love that they came out with gum mentos. I love that they have other flavors. They taste great and the flavor last long.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Montrose, PA
I love how you get a variety of flavor along with a liquidy center. The flavor of the gum is also long lasting
jessica s.
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
I really enjoy this gum, but it does lose flavor pretty quickly. The flavor is good though, you want to eat it like candy.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Tasty gum, full of flavor but the flavor isn't lasting. The texture and flavor is good but it would be better if the flavor lasted longer.
Definitely the best gum and one I tend to grab at the check out!!!!this product really gives Mento's a new twist!!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?