Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #64 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha T.
I always make sure I have this gum in my purse. It is the perfect sweet gum without the sugar!! The flavor doesn't last as long as mint gum but the tropical flavors make up for it!
Maria H.
Hesperia, CA
I love it the taste is amazing and the $$ not bad will recommend them ... if they help why not eat them ūüôā Good gum
jeannir elizabeth a.
Absolutamente son los mejores caramelos masticables del mercado siempre
que puedo me compro unos ya que son de un precio super accesible me
encantan lo volvería a comprar mil veces la verdad si los recomiendo
mucho porque funcionan también para calmar la ansiedad en el trabajo,
colegio, o hasta en un viaje
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Ohhhh mentos are so nostalgic for me. I remember the first mentos commercial I ever saw, where a girl turned her pumps in to flats because one hell broke. She was able to do because she people a mentors ans it was all fine. So thats what any mentos makes me think about. Over all I do like these mentos.
Mickey B.
I absolutely love these things, especially the fact that they are sugar-free. They are very flavorful and soft and perfect to chew on while exercising or walking the dogs. I have them all over my house and in each of my cars and all of my bags... seriously.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Fresh, long lasting. I am very particular about gum. A lot of it is too sweet and gets gritty quickly. The Mentos Pure Fresh isn't like that. I can chew the same piece for hours. Great size for my purse or briefcase. My boss is now hooked, also.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
My absolute favorite candy turned into chewing gum, results = pure awesomeness! I always walk around with Mentos gum in my purse, they taste great & last long.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I love that mentos came out with gum. I love the flavors and the fact that they have so many different options now. I always pick up a pack in those impulse sections.
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Meh...it's ok, it has great flavor at the beginning but loses the flavor fast and then gets hard. I do like that it comes in the hard pack that doesn't open of get crushed in my purse.
Danielle N.
Providence, RI
A crunchy outside with a delicious chewy middle makes for an exiting beginning but with that ending quickly with a bland flavor and hard to chew. its a great start, bad ending, much to abrupt
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?