Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors ...2 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the shape of these and they are much larger than regular chicklet sized or trident gum. They retain their flavor longer and stay softer than other sugar free gums. I wish they would have more flavors, as I have only seen strawberry and mint.
Jeannifer S.
Absolutamente son los mejores caramelos masticables del mercado siempre que puedo me compro unos ya que son de un precio super accesible me encantan lo volvería a comprar mil veces la verdad si los recomiendo mucho porque funcionan también para calmar la ansiedad en el trabajo, colegio, o hasta en un viaje
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Ohhhh mentos are so nostalgic for me. I remember the first mentos commercial I ever saw, where a girl turned her pumps in to flats because one hell broke. She was able to do because she people a mentors ans it was all fine. So thats what any mentos makes me think about. Over all I do like these mentos.
Christina F.
Liverpool, NY
Mentos Pure White Chewing Gum is one that I often keep around. It has a strong minty flavor that definitely works against bad breath when you need it too. It's great for chewing when dealing with onion or garlic breath. The flavor lasts reasonably long.
Samantha T.
I always make sure I have this gum in my purse. It is the perfect sweet gum without the sugar!! The flavor doesn't last as long as mint gum but the tropical flavors make up for it!
Roxy A.
I used to buy mentos as a child and eat them like candy one after another after another. As I got older I always wondered why they weren't gum... until they came out with these. They are so good. I love keeping them in my car
Mickey B.
I absolutely love these things, especially the fact that they are sugar-free. They are very flavorful and soft and perfect to chew on while exercising or walking the dogs. I have them all over my house and in each of my cars and all of my bags... seriously.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Fresh, long lasting. I am very particular about gum. A lot of it is too sweet and gets gritty quickly. The Mentos Pure Fresh isn't like that. I can chew the same piece for hours. Great size for my purse or briefcase. My boss is now hooked, also.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I love that mentos came out with gum. I love the flavors and the fact that they have so many different options now. I always pick up a pack in those impulse sections.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
This gum is so powerful I love the minty taste of it. My father used to eat it all the time which got me to start with it. It's great it definitely leaves your breathe minty fresh and clean
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?