Mentos Gum Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by phoebe j.

BY MENTOS #48 in Gum

Mentos® Gum - SugarFree - Red Fruit - Lime NEW! Soft Center see more...

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?1 Answers
  • Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I always make sure I have this gum in my purse. It is the perfect sweet gum without the sugar!! The flavor doesn't last as long as mint gum but the tropical flavors make up for it!
Angel S.
Angel S.
One of my favorite gum and flavor is Mentos Gum. The only thing I would suggest is if they could please make the flavor last longer otherwise I give it 5 stars.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Hesperia, CA
I love it the taste is amazing and the $$ not bad will recommend them ... if they help why not eat them 🙂 Good gum
jeannir elizabeth a.
jeannir elizabeth a.
Absolutamente son los mejores caramelos masticables del mercado siempre
que puedo me compro unos ya que son de un precio super accesible me
encantan lo volverĂ­a a comprar mil veces la verdad si los recomiendo
mucho porque funcionan también para calmar la ansiedad en el trabajo,
colegio, o hasta en un viaje
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
Forever buying this pack of candy you can say. It's so good and to chew on something as well. I buy it once a week to be very honest along with its good value.
Kate B.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Fresh, long lasting. I am very particular about gum. A lot of it is too sweet and gets gritty quickly. The Mentos Pure Fresh isn't like that. I can chew the same piece for hours. Great size for my purse or briefcase. My boss is now hooked, also.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Meh...it's ok, it has great flavor at the beginning but loses the flavor fast and then gets hard. I do like that it comes in the hard pack that doesn't open of get crushed in my purse.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Providence, RI
A crunchy outside with a delicious chewy middle makes for an exiting beginning but with that ending quickly with a bland flavor and hard to chew. its a great start, bad ending, much to abrupt
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of our favorite gums in our household I love the fact that it is sugar free and don't have to worry to much about my children getting cavaties or it getting stuck in my youngest daughters braces
Amber K.
Amber K.
It's pretty good for being sugar free. not the best gum I've chewed but of course the better gums weren't sugar free. if you are looking for sugar free go with this gum!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Estos productos contienen mucha azucar ?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Even though this is gum, do you usually want to eat more than one?