Mentos Gum Pure Fresh Sugarfree Chewing Gum uploaded by Esraa S.

BY MENTOS

Pure Breath, Intense Freshness. Sugarfree. With Green Tea Extract. 40% Fewer Calories than Sugared Gum Mentos Pure Fresh with green tea extracts purifies your breath and leaves you with an intense sensation of freshness in your mouth. Mentos Chewing Gum After delighting consumers across the world for decades with its unique chewy candy, Mentos now offers its icy freshness also in a variety of sugar free chewing gum propositions.  Different concepts, different packs, a large flavour assortment to satisfy the need for freshness, white teeth and tasty chewing of all our consumers. Calorie c.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good for after meals if you can't brush, but don't expect it to last very long. " in 4 reviews
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have tried the Mentos Gum Pure Fresh Cinnamon flavor. It's intense in the beginning. I imagine it's like what doing the cinnamon challenge would be like because the liquid inside burns your throat and makes you cough sometimes. But after about 5 seconds of that, the flavor calms down and it's actually enjoyable. I think the cinnamon flavor lasts pretty long. I have the 50 pack which feels never ending even though I chew these everyday.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the #bubblegum taste and #crunch when you 1st bite into it, though, it does not last long. It also is not available in 99% of stores in my area. The last time I saw it was at a gas station convenient store. I would buy it again for the taste, although I would rather buy it when it is on sale.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
If you really need a breath refresher, this gum is the way to go. It's not overbearingly strong to where it burns your mouth (and I'm very sensitive to that), but it does a great job at freshening your mouth. I'm not a big fan of the packaging of this gum, I rather a thin pack, but it's not a deal breaker. I still buy this gum, but the price is a little high for not too many pieces of gum.
Lauren K.
Love these so much, especially because the regular paper Mentos packaging sometimes falls/rips apart after being handled a lot. The only negative is when in a book bag/messenger bag, the Mentos knocking against it's container can be pretty noisy which isn't horrible but just a tad awkward when walking in libraries, banks, or class.
This flavor is my personal favorite. I like this gum because it's easy to chew, it isn't very expensive and I like to always have this in my bag. I usually eat it one-two times a day. I has a very good, kinda childish flavor and a very pleasant smell. I would recommend it to everyone.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Im not a super big fan of this gum. My mom loves it, so I would always take some from her, but after a few minutes it gets almost stringy and I don't really like it. Plus the mint taste is pretty strong, I prefer spearmint!
Joselyn M.
I cant stop buying this gum leaves my breath smelling fresh and icy and its easy to chew and they taste good! i buy the big tube and it last me a couple months i don't chew much gum but when i do menos is the my 1st choice!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
While this isn't my favorite gum, the burst of freshness in the middle is a nice touch. I will buy it if it is the only option, but I don't feel like the flavor lasts as long as some other gums that I've tried.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
These are so minty it makes me feel like there in a blizzard in teeth. I lust love mentoes period. They are so smooth and delicious and minty and sweet and fruity. And they are great for sharing.
Heidi L.
E Hampstead, NH
My favorite gum to chew! the only gum my husband will chew!! It has a great taste and leaves your breath fresh. flavor last a good amount of time. I would recommend this product to everyone!!
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Who feels like this is winter in your mouth?
Amber M.
Bryan, TX
Any one keep the tube? I put bobby pins in mine.
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
i like
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
How many different flavors are there?
Cheyenne B.
Does it taste like normal mentos or can you tell the difference??