Mentos Gum Peppermint Bottle

by Mentos

Discover the refreshing taste of Mentos Peppermint Gum

Sweeteners (sorbitol, maltitol, mannitol, aspartame, acesulfame K), gum base, flavourings, stabiliser (glycerol), coconut fat, emulsifiers (soya lecithin, sucrose esters of fatty acids), gelatine, antioxidant (E321), glazing agent (carnauba wax). Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Contains a source of phenylalanine

Are there different flavors?
Start your review of Mentos Gum Peppermint Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i really enjoyed this gum when i tried it.in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,148 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these Menthos gum. These are soo refreshing and the flavor lasts a l ok ng time. I love this soo much. The best
California City
Purchased at: Walmart
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct I like this item because, It keeps my breath fresh, Tastes wonderful, and is sold at a good price. And I recommend this item to any who are willing to try.
Castro Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gums, but I wish they came in bigger packaging.... It ends way too quick! The flavor is very minty without being too sweet!
I really enjoyed this gum when i tried it. the flavor really lasted a long time which is very important when it comes to mint gum.
Mentos are just amazing and when they came out with the gum i just fell in love
Mentos are just amazing and when they came out with the gum i just fell in love
Corp Christi, TX
This gum is truly one of my favorites! I love when it break when you bite into it. Not a nasty hot taste when first chewing.
Rochester, MN
A great product! It tastes so minty, but it doesn't overwhelm you. Plus the container is very convenient for storing small things like pain killers, bobby pins or change!
Fredericksburg, VA
These are great for a quick refreshing of your breath and the mint taste is awesome!
Dagenham
Mentos Gum Peppermint Bottle uploaded by Eniola A.
Good selection, tastes good. Only bad point that the taste doesn’t last as long as other brands.Mentos Gum Peppermint Bottle
Bristol
This is great, I like it, I bought it recently and it was my first time I tasted it 👍🏻