Add a Photo

By NOBRAND
#157 in Gum
Mentos Watermelon Gum gives you a burst of fresh fruity flavor. With their patented crispy shell, as soon as you bite down your taste buds will jump for joy. Mentos Gum, Watermelon flavor comes in a convenient pop-top tube that makes for easy portability and keeps it fresher longer. This offer contains 35 tubes of Mentos Watermelon Gum, with 15 pieces of gum in each tube.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA

These are tasty, yes! I really appreciate the effort to go green and not have wrappers anymore, but it makes the bottle loud to carry around in your bag.
inass h.
inass h.

I HAD EAT ALL THE MENTOS CHEWING GUM BUT LITERELLY THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE
the flavor is a little bit from watermelon to strawberries so delicious
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

So good something about them in a shell is just so good i love bitting at the beginning because its just crunchy at first and then chewy!
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love mentos gum and watermelon is super tasty. I love all the gum flavors that i have tried as well as the regular mentos candies.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

Theses mentos gum taste really good!! I thought all the ones I tried tasted really good!! I really want to try some more flavors
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Bakersfield, CA

Really recommend them they are tasty and the watermelon taste is extremely good it also last tasteful for a while
isabel c.
isabel c.
Pompano Beach, FL

I like it a lot, I recommend it, it's very delicious, it's a good brand, I always eat it and my kids love it.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.

Mentos are the best choice to everytima when you want to eat a really good sweet, the flavor is so delicius.
Johanna A.
Johanna A.

Me encantan estan super deliciosos. Su sabor es unico. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera. Su aroma es unica .
Jane P.
Jane P.
New Hampton, NY

Tastes great but definitely way too expensive for the amount of pieces you get in a package

Join Now