BY MENTOS

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Fruit has a mix of strawberry, orange and lemon. This is a must-have for any afternoon snack or a snack anytime of the day!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Strawberry, Orange, Lemon) (1%), Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Colors (Beta-Carotene, Beetroot Red), Beeswax.

• Are these good? I usually only get the regular kind. 5 Answers
  • They prefer : the minty or fruity ? 8 Answers
Kat J.
One of my favorite candies, these Fruit Mentos have the perfect chewy texture with a crunchy shell and subtle fruity flavor!

This roll comes with three options: lemon, orange, and strawberry. Needless to say, the strawberry is my absolute favorite! There isn’t always a proper balance of all three flavors in the rolls, but that’s not a huge deal since they’re all tasty... The flavors aren’t too intensely fruity and they are not minty at all,... The taste lingers in your mouth and freshens your breath quite nicely.

5/5 stars!! 🍊🍋🍓
Nicole H.
My favorite chewy/gummy candy. It's like a soft starburst with better flavoring and no wrapper to hassle with. It's also fun to bring out and share, a lot of people haven't tried it but everyone I share with loves them
Ashlyn R.
I love mentos! Not much of a fan of the mint ones though so these are a go-to for me! The fruit mentos have all the flavor I need. I hate that they can be hard, wish they were softer, but I love snacking on them when I'm out and about. I recommend these if you like fruit flavors!
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I seriously love these! I can eat a whole pack in one sitting! Which isn't healthy....but who cares!? I always carry these in my purse and take them along on long trips! I love all of the different flavors and the packaging is so convenient! I love the mint ones too!
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
unlike the normal mentos, which are refreshing and minty, the fruit mentos are basically a fruit candy. they're delicious, colorful, soft and tasty indeed. they are relatively inexpensive in comparison to other mint items and i would recommend it to a friend!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Mentos are delicious! When your looking for a sweet candy snack that just isn't way too sweet, this is it. Everyone loves mentos!!! I pick these up from time to time and they are affordable and usually available at your local supermarket or drugstore.
Sophia Z.
I like these because they're really tasty and fun to eat. The flavor is really good and I love them so much. I like these ones and the minty ones a lot more. They are good to eat for munchies and also just to hang out in your room. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Ana E.
Yuma, Az
Omg In love! Guys I really really recommend these mentos. They're such a good thing to eat when you're having a sour day(: you can buy this at any corner store market. These candies have such a flavorable taste that makes your moth very watery, they're so juicy and chewy. Yummy
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
My girls love these candies. I am a fan of the mint kind but the girls enjoy these as an alternative. It is a great thing for them to share too. Nice quite candy for while watching a movie and easy to keep clean when the accidentally "spill" in my car!
Cristal R.
These are so good and fun ! I love how simple but sweet these little mentor rolls are. I used to have them all the time as a kid. I definitely think that is a 90's throwback candy, yet I would not order a pack of 15.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
They prefer : the minty or fruity ?
Maria C.
Are these good? I usually only get the regular kind.