Mentos Fruit

by Mentos

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Fruit has a mix of strawberry, orange and lemon. This is a must-have for any afternoon snack or a snack anytime of the day!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Strawberry, Orange, Lemon) (1%), Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Colors (Beta-Carotene, Beetroot Red), Beeswax.

Have YOU ever died eating mentos?? Cause my friend did.. it was really sad..
Are these good? I usually only get the regular kind.
They prefer : the minty or fruity ?
Start your review of Mentos Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsdale, MI
These taste really good and I like the variety of flavors offered in the package. I have to admit I really don't like the packaging of these or any kind of packaging like this. It's just not convenient. And I don't feel like these do much to freshen your breath. They're more like regular candy.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE THESE. I always keep a roll in my desk at work for post-coffee breath or just a little treat when I'm craving something sweet. I seriously go through them so fast! They have a great fruity flavor and hard-but-chewy shape. Definitely helps freshen your breath in the best flavor possible!
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mentos fruit are my absolute favorite. There isn’t a “gross” flavor. They all are delicious. The pack is pretty cheap too. Now I’m craving them but it’s too late to go buy some. I definitely will tomorrow. The outer candy shell is crunchy and the inside is delicious and juicy packed full of flavor.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love mentos fruit, mostly because I am not a mint person. These are chewy and flavorful and so good. The pink color is the best one! However the flavor doesn’t last long. One you chew it the flavor is gone with it. It’s more of a candy then a mint. But still super good!
Parker, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not sure there are even suppose to be some type of delish candy we just snack on. But I do. The fruity flavor is never overpowering and I never feel like I’m missing anything either. They don’t stay chewy till the point your jaw hurts and thats life.
katy
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have good memories with this candy. My dad used to get this for me when we would go out because it was my favorite candy. It is just delicious and simple that has multiple great flavors. There’s not too much of it so you won’t binge on it.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the fruity flavor these comes with! I love how they taste like the real fruit because a lot of flavored candies don’t even taste like the actual fruit! I love this product and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Murfreesboro, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these mints I never thought they were mints I usually eat them all as candy they are that good lol. very delicious 1$ at your local store they are flavorful and will have you wanting more. repurchase worthy definitely!!
Vancouver , WA
Mentos chews have been around for a long time. But they are always a favorite at our house. Perfect after dinner treat. Great value. Easy to purchase and find at most grocery stores. Fruit flavor is the best.
Norman, OK
I usually think mentos are good because they taste good and I like the concept of them. However recently they’ve started putting super cute little designs on them and I really love the way they look!!