Mentos Fruit

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Fruit has a mix of strawberry, orange and lemon. This is a must-have for any afternoon snack or a snack anytime of the day!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Strawberry, Orange, Lemon) (1%), Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Colors (Beta-Carotene, Beetroot Red), Beeswax.

Have YOU ever died eating mentos?? Cause my friend did.. it was really sad..
Are these good? I usually only get the regular kind.
They prefer : the minty or fruity ?
Start your review of Mentos Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Pui C.
Belchertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Mentos Fruit uploaded by Pui C.
This Mentos is so good even my barber and my daughter wants some. It’s a great candy, you definitely should re-purchase
Kayla L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Fruit uploaded by Kayla L.
These are so good I’d definitely recommend not and overwhelming taste of fruit nor ment Chicas 😉 & there not hard nor to chewy.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Yummy I love Mentos specially the fruit kind! Love getting this always have to buy two incase I have to share.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mentos Fruit uploaded by Linh M.
I get the fruity mentos once in a while if I want chewy candies since it's always by the register at the grocery store. It has a mixture of flavors so I don't get bored of it. But it takes me a while to finish it too because I eat one at a time. It tastes good.
Tracey M.
Marion, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love mentos and this is the absolute favorite of mine, I can catch these at the store 2 for $1.00 most other times they're like .75 cents. Love these to chew when u need some candy.
Bebe B.
Reno, NV
When I use to work at ATT back 2 years ago, I would always buy these Mentos to make sure my breath smells good when i helped customers.
Lorraine G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I think the fruit flavored Mentos are my favorite. Unlike most other brands, they of course aren't the chalky type of white mints. These are usually fun to chew
Genevieve S.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These treats have the perfect balance of flavor, texture and sweetness. As I think about it, I don't buy these as often as I should. It's be nice to see some other flavor options besides mint, fruit and sour flavors. But I'll certainly repurchase.
Stephanie L.
Flowery Br, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mentos fruit is my favorite. I don’t think it does anything for your breathe but they are sooo yummy! Good luck only eating one.
Khristine B.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
So good I had developed an addiction, I had to do hypnotherapy sessions to stop eating these like a maniac.