Mentos Cinnamon, 1.32 Ounce Roll uploaded by Shalayna G.Mentos Cinnamon, 1.32 Ounce Roll uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY MENTOS

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Cinnamon rivals other cinnamon products by providing a sweet bold flavor in an enjoyable chew!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Cinnamon, Salt, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Colors (Carmine, Turmeric Oleoresin), Beeswax.

Mentos Cinnamon, 1.32 Ounce Roll
  • "They're the perfect balance between chewy but not too chewy where they hurt your jaw." in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of anything cinnamon and cinnamon candies!" in 1 review
  • "Just tried them for the first time this week." in 1 review
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yumm! Who doesn't love mentos?! They are so chewy with a nice crunchy exterior. The cinnamon is my favorite minty flavor. They are so delicious. I highly recommend this product
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos are the perfect little Indulgence my favorite is the cinnamon they are the perfect amount of chew bite-size pieces loads of flavor exploding on your taste buds they are not break your teeth hard and the flavor lingers on your tongue leaving after the candies gone!! I put it back in my pocket with no worry of them melting they're easy to toss in a purse or gym bag and very affordable it's got natural flavors without a bunch of dyes or harmful ingredients!! They are available at Walmart Target dollar stores drug stores and convenience stores!!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Soft chewy center that has a bold flavor. Its a cross between a gum and a soft candy. For me it has a little to much cinnamon flavor but then again I cinnamon is not my absolute favorite.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This candy can become very addictive. I will eat a whole pack in minutes, they are so good. I haven't had them in awhile, not sure if my local walmart even sales them. The cinnamon flavor is just right, not to hot either. Great to keep in your purse, or on the go.
LEIGHANN J.
I love these things! They taste great and for being cinnamon, they are not to "hot"! I usually like to have some kind of candy in my purse and these are great for that! Also they are a great candy to eat when you are sick at your stomach. The cinnamon help calm your stomach :)
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
I love mentos and I'm glad you can occasionally find the apple ones now. They are my favorite. i went to germany 15 years ago and got hooked and didn't see them again untill a few years ago. They also had grape and I have never seen those in the US but they were awesome.
jessica K.
Massillon, OH
LOVE these. The cinnamon flavor actually helped my curb my appetite. Whenever I was at work and feeling peckish I would pop a cinnamon mentos and forget about that chocolate Bar.
Kathryn R.
I would totally recommend mentos! They have amazing flavored from month to fruity. They're the perfect balance between chewy but not too chewy where they hurt your jaw. They're great!
Sarah H.
Modesto , CA
One of two of my favorite mentos flavors! The only thing I don't like is the aftertaste. I love the fruity ones as well. Literally could sit and eat the whole thing in one sitting.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos! Its the fresh maker! YUM! The cinnamon is not my favorite flavor, but mentos are a great alternative for someone who wants the flavor, but not in the mood to chew gum
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Ive never tried this flavor how is it?
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Is great this flavour?
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I am always iffy about cinnamon products! How strong would anyone say these are with the flavor and heat?
Yoshi A.
Raleigh, NC
Is it really cinnamony or just a slight cinnamon flavor? Does it taste along the lines of Big Red, or a Hot Ball?