Mentos Chewy Candy Cinnamon Flavor uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY MENTOS

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am a huge fan of anything cinnamon and cinnamon candies!" in 1 review
  • "Just tried them for the first time this week." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect balance between chewy but not too chewy where they hurt your jaw." in 1 review
Jacquelene P.
A classic delicious cinnamon flavor! I love how chewy it is and flavorful the candy is. Recommend for all the cinnamon lovers.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
Tried these. Not that great. Not as good as the mint and definitely not as good as the fruit! Try again Mentos, try again.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
So addicted to the taste of these! Now, there is a sugar free cinnamon gum that tastes just like the candy. So good!!!!
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
Just tried them for the first time this week. Like all Mentos chewy candy, they are delicious.
Maria P.
Absolutely gross! It doesn't even take like cinnamon and it's just not enjoyable. Waste of money, buy the mint ones
Monica h.
Tucson, AZ
Yummy! I love mentos so much such a good products this are my favorites love them
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
I love the Mentos products and would highly recommend that you check out all their flavors.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Love the flavor :) Not too strong in the flavor so for people who don't really like hot things like myself these are perfect for you to try.
Alletse A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy yummy! I am a huge fan of anything cinnamon and cinnamon candies! I love these.
jessica K.
Massillon, OH
LOVE these. The cinnamon flavor actually helped my curb my appetite. Whenever I was at work and feeling peckish I would pop a cinnamon mentos and forget about that chocolate Bar.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Ive never tried this flavor how is it?
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I am always iffy about cinnamon products! How strong would anyone say these are with the flavor and heat?
Yoshi A.
Raleigh, NC
Is it really cinnamony or just a slight cinnamon flavor? Does it taste along the lines of Big Red, or a Hot Ball?