Mentos Chewy Candy Cinnamon Flavor uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY MENTOS

• "I am a huge fan of anything cinnamon and cinnamon candies!" in 1 review
  • "Just tried them for the first time this week." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect balance between chewy but not too chewy where they hurt your jaw." in 1 review
Jacquelene P.
Jacquelene P.
A classic delicious cinnamon flavor! I love how chewy it is and flavorful the candy is. Recommend for all the cinnamon lovers.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
Tried these. Not that great. Not as good as the mint and definitely not as good as the fruit! Try again Mentos, try again.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
So addicted to the taste of these! Now, there is a sugar free cinnamon gum that tastes just like the candy. So good!!!!
LEIGHANN J.
LEIGHANN J.
I love these things! They taste great and for being cinnamon, they are not to "hot"! I usually like to have some kind of candy in my purse and these are great for that! Also they are a great candy to eat when you are sick at your stomach. The cinnamon help calm your stomach :)
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
This candy can become very addictive. I will eat a whole pack in minutes, they are so good. I haven't had them in awhile, not sure if my local walmart even sales them. The cinnamon flavor is just right, not to hot either. Great to keep in your purse, or on the go.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Modesto, CA
One of two of my favorite mentos flavors! The only thing I don't like is the aftertaste. I love the fruity ones as well. Literally could sit and eat the whole thing in one sitting.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
I absolutely love these candies. I can easily eat the entire roll. They are like mild, chewy, long lasting red hots or hot tamales.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
A delicious fall treat-goes down smooth and sweet. My kids always ask for these after school. I keep a pack in my purse and car.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I'm a huge fan of anything cinnamon and the mentos cinnamon chews are really delish. I always like to keep a few packs on hand.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
I would totally recommend mentos! They have amazing flavored from month to fruity. They're the perfect balance between chewy but not too chewy where they hurt your jaw. They're great!
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Ive never tried this flavor how is it?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I am always iffy about cinnamon products! How strong would anyone say these are with the flavor and heat?
Yoshi A.
Yoshi A.
Raleigh, NC
Is it really cinnamony or just a slight cinnamon flavor? Does it taste along the lines of Big Red, or a Hot Ball?