Mentholatum Topical Analgesic Ointment, 1 oz uploaded by amy h.

BY MENTHOLATUM

Aromatic vapors. Same trusted formula. Soothing aromatics. see more...

marolyn c.
This product actually helps a lot when you’re sick! It opens up your sinuses and it helped make you feel a lot better ! It’s pretty affordable! it’s really effective and works really good ! I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works just as well as more known brand name vapor rubs! I rub this on aching muscles, is it to open up my congested airways, and add a little to my bath if I am ever really sore or have sprained something. Great price, great product.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product to help open up my nose when it's stuffy and keep my nose from getting raw from blowing it a lot. I switch up between this product and Vicks vaporub and think both products work equally well.
Ash R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this brand, the scent isn't as overpowering as other name brand ointment but it opens you up just the same. I use this all the time when I'm stopped up or deeply congested. I use it on my back my chest and under my nose. Sometimes placing some behind my ears. I'm from the Caribbean and we use this type of ointment all the time.
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is great when you are sick. My mom use to put this on my chest, back and the does of my feet to help with congestion and stuffy nose. It's not super fun to have to use on your body or under your nose but it works! !
If you are sick or your kid I would definitely try it. It's kind of greasy to the touch and has a strong menthol smell, I like the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. Lol
If you use it under your nose, be careful if it's raw it will burn.
Man Wing C.
Erie, PA
This is my must have every summer. It feels so cool and minty when you put on skin. I use it when i have stuffy nose, mosquito bite and back of the knee when its itchy.
Luis P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very efficient if you don't have vicks vaporub. One of the best in the market. Top of the brand.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
my husband loves this for his arthritis pain it helps him so much ... I highly recommended it
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Comparable to Vicks Vapo Rub. Works very well with chest colds and stopped up nasal passages!
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
Does this come in any other scents?

back