Skin CareFacial SkincareMentholatum
- Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g

Mentholatum - Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g

by Mentholatum

Brand from Japan: Mentholatum. Pack Size - 80g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mentholatum - Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g!
Jannet R.
seattle
Mentholatum - Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: Amazon
No heavy greasy texture, no coconut beach smell, no tacky finish, and best of all, no white cast! This lightweight sunscreen can go through 3 reapplications without a trace of having applied anything! Anything more than that tends to dry out my skin, but I have easily dehydrated skin, so you might be able to reapply 4 or more times on a long day and be perfectly fine (or just have a moisturizer handy for in between reapplications) Also, this does contain alcohol, but my sensitive skin takes to it pretty well and it doesn’t sting my eyes either.
GlowWith M.
Mentholatum - Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ 80g uploaded by GlowWith M.
I love this sun screen so much that I bought 2 bottles after trying the tester at drug store! The texture is water, spreads easily & absorbed into skin quickly without leaving white cast. It doesn't cause any breakouts when I apply on my face. It doesn't have a weird smell like other sunscreens have. My skin feels soft & moisturized.
Munazza S.
I use Sunplay Skin Aqua which is SPF 50+/PA+++. I like it because of its watery lotion like consistency that absorbs well in skin without making it feel tacky. I use it before priming and moisturising my face. It doesn’t make me oily and has no effects on the wear time of foundations.

Looking for your answer?