Skin CareFacial SkincareChom
Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua Sunscreen SPF 50+ Pa+++ Uv Moisture Milk-blue

Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua Sunscreen SPF 50+ Pa+++ Uv Moisture Milk-blue

by Chom

? Super Hyaluronic ability to lock the water in the stratum corneum up to twice than ordinary hyaluronic acid, moisturizing ; ? collagen, Vitamin B5 formula helps increase skin elasticity, repair sun damaged skin ; ? of high Sun Protection SPF50 + and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua Sunscreen SPF 50+ Pa+++ Uv Moisture Milk-blue!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua Sunscreen SPF 50+ Pa+++ Uv Moisture Milk-blue Fungal acne safe and good for sensitive skin! Slightly moisturizing too! And the best part, no white cast even on dark skin tones
Kuala Lumpur
This has a watery formula and is a bit drying to my skin as it contains alcohol. It does it's job, I don't get a sunburn when I put this on and get full sun exposure for hours. It's just that I will get extremely tanned. It's an okay product to use as a body sunscreen I suppose.
This product is water base which is easy to apply make up after using this sunscreen. Really meet my expectation. Because i dont like heave sunscreen and this sunscreen not eve make my make up crack.
Surabaya
I kinda have paranoid about trying new sunscreen because I instantly got some breakouts of the sunscreen isnt work well on my skin. When I try this sunscreen, fortunately I didn't get any breakout buut the texture is veeryyy oilyy and this is a turn off for me because I already have an oily skin so when I use this it kinda feel greasy and my face looking too shiny and when I go outside and the weather is hot it feels not comfortable bcs all of the sweats and oil mixed together in my face
This is my favorite sunscreen. It goes on light, dries quickly and with no white cast, and works well under makeup. It's not drying. It feels almost undetectable on my dry skin, but I've heard it feels greasy for some, so keep that possibility in mind!
Palembang
It is a really really really nice product! Its really light, and really affordable. It doesnt give you that greasy feeling. Especially, i apply quite a lot (1/4 teaspoon on my face alone) it doesnt give you any whitecast whatsoever. I love it so SO much
Kashiwa
This sunscreen is great. A small amount can give big coverage. Love the product and definitely can recommend for anyone
Ha Noi
Sunplay is too famous for sunscreen. Sunplay has a variety of sunscreens for different uses. I have a blue cap is Aqua Acne Clear Milk. When I read the name is thought this product is for acne skin then. Product information on the packaging. Sunscreen with alcohol, white liquid. When applied to the skin feel not very penetrating skin, a little skin. I feel it moisturizes the skin, protects the skin well, but I use a lot of oil. I do not get acne. When using sunscreen, then you should remember to remove the skin to avoid acne. This product is sold in supermarkets, convenience stores.

Looking for your answer?