BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Janina Q.
It was very moisturizing and smells nice I think it’s effective and comparable to EOS. This was my first time trying it and it was very gentle so I will buy again
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
I got this softlips cube as a sample and i must say its very smooth and soft. I love how tingly your lips feel
Amanda D.
McRoberts
Makes lips minty and soft, smelling good and tasting great! Very creamy and doesn’t cake on lips.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love this. This has been my go to lip balm for the past 2 years. You can never have to many. I most definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amy F.
St, NL
This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Angela R.
Carrollton, OH
This product is a good product. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to try it. Goodbye you good price. And a good size.
Jaylee E.
chesapeake ohio
the product is very good, the only problem I had was the container it came in.. it seemed to me, to be very messy.
Shae S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Did wonders for my dry cracked lips. I loved that the smell wasn’t overpowering, and it wasn’t heavy on my lips.
TiAsia G.
Leesburg, FL
It moisturized my lips I didn't have to reapply for hours. It was a five in one. It smelled amazing and the scent lasted once I took the chapstick off so that's a plus.
Nalphy P.
This is the best thing I have ever used on my lips. I really love this product I use this in the tanning bed mostly