Buy on Amazon
Abby M.
Brambleton, virginia
Very moisturizing! It has a great scent and I love the packaging. Great product, highly recommend
Carmen A.
Jamaica, NY
This is my go to lip balm. My lips always get dried during the winter time and this saved my life
Cristal G.
Worked well and would keep using in the future. Love the packaging and smell. Lasted long enough
Brylla D.
Culver City, CA
I love this. MaKessler my lips soft and hydration and smell isn't bad. Plus made my lips glossier
Chelsea K.
North port, FL
Comes in cute packaging and tastes good. Feels really good at first, but effects don’t last long.
Tamara K.
Century, Fl
I love it I use it all the time and it just moisturizes my lips so well and make them feel great
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this product with the mentholatum. It makes my lips soft feeling on the harsh winter days.
John R.
Reminded me of eos i didnt really like it but i give it a 5/10. I did not meet my expectations
Niecy H.
This Left's my lips moisturized but not for long it dries off fast and I don't like that smell
arely G.
Super suave me ayudó mucho con mis labios los tenia partidos y rápido iso efecto y me los curo