BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Tamara K.
Century, Fl
I love it I use it all the time and it just moisturizes my lips so well and make them feel great
Ash A.
Des Plaines, IL
I liked it but it goes off in a few mins plus it feels kinda heavy unlike lightweight chapsticks.
member-d3c18
Itโ€™s great it is an amtproduct love it so so so good itโ€™s easy to use makes your lips really soft
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
One of my favorites. Very moisturizing. And smells amazing. My daughter even loves this product.
Damaris D.
Moody afb, GA
Cute design and fits perfectly in my purse when needed. It smells good and hydrated my lips well.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Great balm. Iโ€™ve used it couple of times. Good size to put in pocket or purse. Affordable price.
Summer R.
I love the cool feeling it gives my lips.it a little high for lip bum but I loved it.๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
John R.
Reminded me of eos i didnt really like it but i give it a 5/10. I did not meet my expectations
Ayla B.
Montevideo, MN
Makes my lips softer,smells amzing!
Not exactly what's used for chapped lips but it could work.
Guadalupe R.
Me encanta este producto antes de maquillar unos labios, los protege muy bien!! Great Producto!