BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Daijah S.
Smells good. Doesn't keep lips moisturized throughout the day though. I find myself having to apply it more than other chapsticks.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
They were alright. I didn't really like them but it was the only chapstick I had. It fell on the grouND because of the odd square shape and totally smushe'd. Never bothered to buy another one ever again.
Bianca B.
Adel
Makes your lips very soft I love the smell of it. Bought from freds. I use this Chapstick very often. It is really easy to apply.
Courtney Z.
You have to reapply this way too often, as it seems to be drying to the lips. Not a product I would reach for again.
Alyssa M.
Softlips Cubes are amazing! :) They are really hydrating for your lips and makes them feel so smooth/soft. I love the packaging of it in a cube shape, makes it easier not to lose. Love the scents too :).
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
As soon as this product came out I bought it and have been using it ever since. I love the packaging and I love how soft it makes my lips.
Ashley R.
This product is pretty underwhelming. It feels nice for the 3 minutes it lasts on your lips but I find myself reapplying often and my lips never feel anymore moisturizer. Probably won't buy again. I really wanted to like this too.
Carlyn M.
Seattle, WA
I use a bunch of various topicals to help with my acne and as a result have extremely chapped lips. I picked up this at Ulta in hopes of finding a product to help with my dilemma. DO NOT TRY THIS! Not only did it not work, it made my lips even more dry!!
Julia R.
Personally I don't really like this stuff. It feels "cakey" when I put it on and it causes my lips to chap. Not the best out there.
Briana B.
My favorite chapstick! Because of the shape I compare it to EOS chapsticks but I find this one much smoothr without being as oily.