BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa L.
These make my lips super soft but they run out super quickly. I feel like the eos last way longer.
Brynn B.
Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. I don't have to constantly reapply. Reasonably priced.
Brenda B.
Cicero , IL
I never had seen this product before :( but wish I can use this chopsticks and see how good it is!!
Maria C.
Lake Arthur, NM
Leaves lips very smooth and moisturized but would still prefer Baby Lips because that one has SPF.
Breanna L.
Haledon, NJ
By far my favorite chap stick. Has a small scent but is the softest thing I've ever put on my lips!
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
Works well for when my lips aren't completely chapped like in the winter. Great use for summertime.
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
One of my favorites. Very moisturizing. And smells amazing. My daughter even loves this product.
Ash A.
Des Plaines, IL
I liked it but it goes off in a few mins plus it feels kinda heavy unlike lightweight chapsticks.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Great balm. I’ve used it couple of times. Good size to put in pocket or purse. Affordable price.
Damaris D.
Moody afb, GA
Cute design and fits perfectly in my purse when needed. It smells good and hydrated my lips well.