BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Tabitha T.
Princeton, KY
Not my favorite chapsticks. Melts easily and flavor is bad. Leaves lips feeling greasy not moistured.
Alyssa L.
These make my lips super soft but they run out super quickly. I feel like the eos last way longer.
Blanca A.
Selma
Awesome awesome awesome!! I love this lip balm! And it smells great!! I would definitely recommend!
Maria C.
Lake Arthur, NM
Leaves lips very smooth and moisturized but would still prefer Baby Lips because that one has SPF.
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
Works well for when my lips aren't completely chapped like in the winter. Great use for summertime.
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Really really like this brand. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
katrina n.
Made my lips very refreshed and soft. Slight Cooling feeling. Long lasting. Helped chapping of lips
Brynn B.
Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. I don't have to constantly reapply. Reasonably priced.
Breanna L.
Haledon, NJ
By far my favorite chap stick. Has a small scent but is the softest thing I've ever put on my lips!
Kara M.
Yuba City, CA
By far my favorite lip balm!! I will always use this lip balm super nice packaging very easy to use