BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Allison G.
I really enjoy this product and would recommend it to my friends provides wonderful moisture
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty good lip balm but it is safe to say that it is just as good as all other brands
Camille L.
I like it not love it. Doesn't compare to my EOS and the moisture doesn't stay for too long.
Erica R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the menthol for lip care its soothing and refreshing!I highly recommend this product.
Stacy A.
Rockingham, NC
The packaging is just wonderful , the smell is to die for and the moisture is unbelievable🚨❤️
Sarah S.
Sayre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shape and size and the flavor is wonderful. You can purchase at your local Walmart
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Love this product keeps your lips sooo nice. Plus super easy to apply. I use it all the time
Keli N.
Corpus Christi, TX
Didn't really like this one I'm still looking for a good and better brand or flavor to try
Patty K.
Altavista
Very moister zing great smooth application and minty zing is very pleasent. Price is great
Angie P.
Wonder Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! It smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin! Completely worth it for sure