BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Brylla D.
Culver City, CA
I love this. MaKessler my lips soft and hydration and smell isn't bad. Plus made my lips glossier
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great balm. I’ve used it couple of times. Good size to put in pocket or purse. Affordable price.
Katrina V.
Beaver Dam, KY
It's just like any other lip balm to me. It felt good on my lips and was pretty basic hydration.
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff doesn’t seem to help with my chapped lips like Carmex does. But it still smells good!
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this product with the mentholatum. It makes my lips soft feeling on the harsh winter days.
member-d3c18
It’s great it is an amtproduct love it so so so good it’s easy to use makes your lips really soft
Chelsea K.
North port, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comes in cute packaging and tastes good. Feels really good at first, but effects don’t last long.
Ayla B.
Montevideo, MN
Makes my lips softer,smells amzing!
Not exactly what's used for chapped lips but it could work.
Niecy H.
This Left's my lips moisturized but not for long it dries off fast and I don't like that smell
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff ever!!! Would definitely recommend to all me friends. Absolutely love the packaging