BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
I love this brand! A friend of mine bought me this balm and I instantly fell in love! It didn't have that icky chapstick feeling to it! It was smooth and almost absorbed into my lips! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Julia M.
Fairless Hls, PA
I felt that this made my lips feel very dry; it was easy to apply as it's idea basically was to mimick the eos lip balms. Wasn't very impressed.
Dawn M.
Mentholatum Softlips was not my favorite Softlip purchase. The packaging is cute and not so plain Jane. It is easy to apply, but can be awkard to hold. The price is affordable, but not the cheapest. I would recommend if someone was looking for a more stylish lip moisturizer.
kristina w.
I have always loved the softlips brand chapstick. It is by far the smoothst chapstick I've bought (and I'm a hoarder of chapstick). I love the cube design because it's easier to keep track of and it doesn't roll like EOS.
Grace O.
Bloomingdale, IL
Not only are these fun but they are also great they are so moisturizing and very small and pocket sized so great for on the go.
Monica M.
This product was ok, not one of my favorites but it wasn't the worst either. It smell awesome and it taste a lil bit sweet..
Bianca C.
By far a very close second with my all time favorite Burt's bees peppermint. They make your lips feel good and soft all day without having to keep reapplying. And it smells really good too so that's a plus!
R S.
Van Nuys, CA
AMAZING! These really keep my lips refreshed for a while and the scent is nice too, I recommend this if you have dry lips especially since winter is coming up!
Breanna L.
Haledon, NJ
By far my favorite chap stick. Has a small scent but is the softest thing I've ever put on my lips!
stori l.
Fountain Inn, SC
I absolutely LOVE the softlips cubes! This is by far the best formulated chapstick I have found thus far. I wouldn't be caught dead without my cube, and I never leave the house without one! It glides on smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky like the Eos do.. they also last a very long time, Ive been using the same cube for months now.. I bought my friend one for her birthday and now shes hooked too!