Buy on Amazon
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I saw these at Rite Aid and decided to try it out. I didn't like them so much. I prefer the EOS balms.
Sherree E.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Taste like toothpaste, too minty and pricey, i would recommend Burt's bees, great smelling, no bad taste
Karen V.
Creamy but a bit sticky has a strong scent to it and a very handy container not good with sentive lips
Cassie C.
I especially love soft lips, it’s very light weight and smells wonderful leaving my lips feeling great.
Mary W.
Sullivan, Nh
Leave my lips feeling smooth but the cube is kind of awkward. All in all I would recommend this product
Lisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product. Keeps my lips soft! Also you don't have to keep reapplying. It last for a long time!
Heather D.
Super fast acting for chapped lips...provides soothing comfort for pain and begins to heal quickly also
Melissa C.
Lake City, TN
This is the best in Lip care and for gloss absolutely love softwood products and it smells reAlly good
Tiffany M.
San antonio
I'm a chapstick kind of girl but since trying this product it's giving chapstick a run for their money
Viviana L.
Riverside, CA
I love this lip balm it smells so good and keeps my lips nice a soft and gets rid of all the dry skin.