BY SOFTLIPS #99 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Lauren V.
Good price and cute packaging! It's not something to rave about, but it definitely gets the job done.
LaTonia W.
Douglas, GA
Little cute cube. It fits everywhere, it smells awesome, leaves lips very moisturized. I love it!!
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cube is cute and compact with great scents, but not super effective for moisture or hydration.
Maria C.
Lake Arthur, NM
Leaves lips very smooth and moisturized but would still prefer Baby Lips because that one has SPF.
Alyssa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make my lips super soft but they run out super quickly. I feel like the eos last way longer.
Blanca A.
Selma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome awesome awesome!! I love this lip balm! And it smells great!! I would definitely recommend!
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well, and keeps my lips hydrated. It smells pretty decent, and is easy to apply.
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute and fun to carry around! Works great, too! I'm not sure about the pricing though.
Breanna L.
Haledon, NJ
By far my favorite chap stick. Has a small scent but is the softest thing I've ever put on my lips!
Brynn B.
Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. I don't have to constantly reapply. Reasonably priced.