BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
I've tried this once and it was ok. I probably won't be purchasing it anytime soon. Nice package though.
Bailey O.
These are very softening. They come with a good amount of product for a nice price. I really like these.
Ashlyn B.
White House, TN
this product i use all day especially in the winter time , its small so i can put it in my jacket pocket
Jenn K.
This is a pretty good lip balm. I had the blueberry pomegranate flavor. It wasn't anything extraordinary.
natalie g.
corpus christi tx
I love this product I finished all of it that tells u a lot I loved the packaging it meet my expectations
SABRINA R.
Allentown
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve fourty five right you fend then yours dane
Cheyenne H.
Maynardville , Tn
I have to say out of all the chap sticks this one by far is my favorite and I don't think ill use another
Naomi M.
Sebastian, FL
Amazinggg. Is all i can say. Loved results just using it after a couple days. Small easy to store and use
Summer A.
These smell amazing. Leaves your lips super soft and nice packaging. Easy to apply and I will repurchase
Karen V.
Miami
Creamy but a bit sticky has a strong scent to it and a very handy container not good with sentive lips