BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jayden D.
Woodbury, NJ
This makeup glides on and make you're lips very soft and moisturized, it has minimal scent and it makes you're lips very buttery and nice.
Celestial C.
Breckenridge, TX
I love this lip balm!! The menholatum really sets it off! It gives your lips life!! It feels like it hydrates as well as moisterizes. I wouldn't ask for a better brand.
Melissa C.
Lake City, TN
This is the best in Lip care and for gloss absolutely love softwood products and it smells reAlly good
Jenn K.
This is a pretty good lip balm. I had the blueberry pomegranate flavor. It wasn't anything extraordinary.
Gabrielle O.
Bend, OR
What a fun way to use chapstick! The smells are great but there not any different then a regular chapstick.
Marlene S.
5 star. I received this from influenster a year or 2 ago and I have never been so obsessed. I absolutely love this product in my lips.
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
I keep this chapstick in my purse constantly. I do like the price, but it is not without faults. I often see it having particles of dirt and dust and I have to clean it. I do like the way it helps my lips heal. I would recommend this to others as it has helped my dry lips.
Bibiana R.
Weehawken, NJ
I am a confessed ChapStick addict. I have tons of them in my cabinet. I can't be without it!! I love the cube lip makeup.
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aboaultly. Love this Chapstick! It's not only in cute packaging but it actually makes your lips super soft! Who could resist!?;)
Lauren L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought a few of these cubes before and let me tell you they make your lips so dry after it wears off. It may feel moisturizing and silky when applied, but it leaves your lips feeling dryer than not applying the balm at all