BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
stori l.
Fountain Inn, SC
I absolutely LOVE the softlips cubes! This is by far the best formulated chapstick I have found thus far. I wouldn't be caught dead without my cube, and I never leave the house without one! It glides on smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky like the Eos do.. they also last a very long time, Ive been using the same cube for months now.. I bought my friend one for her birthday and now shes hooked too!
Stephanie M.
Converse, TX
They really leave your lips soft. Only thing is that the flavor gets in your mouth and it tastes a lot like medicine
Tabitha T.
Princeton, KY
Not my favorite chapsticks. Melts easily and flavor is bad. Leaves lips feeling greasy not moistured.
Erika R.
round rock, tx
Love the smell and makes your lips really soft and hydrates them fast, I only had to apply it twice before my lips were completely dry free.
Hilda T.
West Covina, CA
Didn't really like this. I felt like the EOS lip balms worked much better and smelled better too. This one was a little gimmicky and didn't feel very moisturizing on the lips.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product to me is okay. It will do in a pinch but it defiantly is not my fav in my bag. This does help moisturizer through the summer but I have found during the winter it's just not enough and some tend to have a bitter taste
VRUNDA P.
Seattle, WA
This chapstick melted in the winter in my car, instead of freezing. and it chapped my lips more than it should have.

Honestly, the smell was the best part and the cube was stylish. I did not like the product because it did not work well at all. It also got dirty from being in my pocket because there is a small gap in the packaging as well. I can't say that I would buy the product again.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL
I have this in every flavor scent I could find I use mine every day and I love the soft feel my lips have the balm drugs but your lips don't and feel soft for a good part of the day I usually put on 2/3 times a day but I don't really need to once is good enough and my lips are always extremely dry
Sandy B.
Warrior, AL
So cute and so easy to carry around! Makes moisturizing something that you enjoy doing! It last a good while without a greasy feeling or bad taste! Definitely will be purchasing again in the future for my household!
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN
Soft lips is one of my favorite lip balms ever. The cube fits nice I'm your pocket and you don't have to worry about it opening in your purse. It is cheap and last a long time. I think it's better that EOS