BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Nancy M.
Chandler, AZ
I used this one and have to say it is my favorite to go to specially if I am not planning to apply lipstick after. It leaves your lips smooth and with a good smell on them plus it stays for long time and no neccessity to apply it alot. Definitely a must have in my purse
Amanda D.
haddonfield
This product smells and works amazing. Sometimes i find that a chapstick has a weird taste, or smell to it but these all smell amazing and make your lips shiny but not sticky or greasy, I got mine at Rite Aid I think they are around three dollars so super cheap too
Gladys W.
Wheeling
I picked this up at the checkout at Walmart. The cube is cute and the packaging is nice. The balm is soft and I like the minty feel on my lips. It was a nicer product than I expected. I njoy most of the products that soft lips makes and this one is a nice quality balm.
Monique G.
Berkeley
My mother first bought me Softlips when I was sick because I was blowing my nose a lot and didn't want me to get chapped lips, and it worked! Very pleasant smell and taste. I don't remember which one she got me, but I will try them all at one point! I love softlips.
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a bit of a chapstick aficionado and I happened to buy this one day on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it. The packaging is quirky and it has a great scent. My only complaint is that I had to reapply it more than I like to. It absorbs into your lips fairly fast.
Twilight F.
This lip balm is personally one of my favorites. I normally get the mint one and the smell so refreshing. I usually like to be able to feel the lip balm working when I put it on to moisturize. That's exactly what this product did. Its a bit easy to come off but it moisturizes so well. I would defiantly buy again.
Tiffany R.
Lyford
Great make up product I use it every day I am a make up artist and I wouldn’t be here recommending it if it wasn’t worth it but it so is and so reasonable that the packaging makes it looks pricey but it is definitely not and you won’t regret buying this product
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
 My daughter is an amazing young lady, and she loves hello Kitty. This is one of her favorite lip glasses, Chapstick‘s to Carrie and her bag. She takes it with her year-round it has one sitting in the corner of her desk. Great product would highly recommend
carly h.
amherst, ny
the consistency was very nice as it was smooth and refreshing, but the shape of the cube was square and that was a little annoying to line up. also when you throw it in your bag/purse, it tends to open up and get a gross looking. i don’t think i would buy this again
Jordin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips is my second favorite lip balm ever !!!! It is long lasting it last me for hours. I could buy this every time I go to target there lip balm is great. It is easy to apply on lips and easy to store. I would buy this again and again. This product is amazing