BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this and other softlip products. This moisturizes your lips pretty good. I think the price is a bit much for a retail lip product. I think the container is pretty neat. Don’t let any heat get near.. it melts quickly.. which is common sense though.
Brenda G.
Yucaipa , CA
I picked this up instead of the EOS and i was pleasantly surprised. It actually helped my chapped lips. It had a soft scent and I felt my lips moisturized throughout the day. I picked up several of these and gifted them to my coworkers last Christmas
Brook A.
These chap sticks are very soft. The price is pretty good, but I would like more product in the container. I have repurchased these multiple times, and I would recommend these to anyone that would like to spend a decent amount for a great chap stick!
Rebecca R.
Camillus
I absolutely love this product. This product is my life. It's very nice and creamy when applied. The packing make the product look very rich and expensive although the product is on the cheaper side. This may be weird but this smells really good.😂
Chelsey M.
Absolutely love it! Keeps my lips hydrated and has a great flavor. It brings out my natural lip color when wearing makeup. It’s very convenient to keep close. This is the only lip balm I have completely used til the very end and keep buying more.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
One of the worst lip products I own. It doesn't help my lips get or stay soft and smooth. I also hate the packaging and the application. It is really bulky and not good for traveling. It just doesn't do anything for me and is super disappointing.
Ala I.
Love this product. It so small that it fits anywhere. It's not too pricey because it does the job. I bought it from target and it lasted longer than two months. It met my expectations and I will always use it. Looking forward to buying it again.
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
These products are amazing it makes your lips feel amazing and so soft and it really really works!!! I would recommend this product to anyone! It blew me away with how it worked and this was the first time I used this product to! I would suggest this to anyone
Mayla W.
New York
I like how they remodeled the packaging of their lip balm but I feel as thought the skinny stick form is much better. For some reason, that lip balm has more of a soft feel to it and softens and moisturizes my lips more than this product.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.