BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
carmen E.
I wouldn't recommend this product , it does not hydrate, but if you do like this they sell it in dollar tree.
ayana s.
Eastover, SC
This was and okay Chapstick but it made my lips dry fast and led to multiple applications throughout the day.
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
So dang cute. Love this setup. Great scent. Great healing properties. Super easy to just throw in your purse.
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Love this works great just did like the packaging only because I didn’t like having it use my finger to apply
member-9df14c894
I found this a bit to oily and greasy. I noticed my lips were softer but there wasn't a huge difference made.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Katie S.
Not only is the package super cute, the product itself is also very effective for making my lips really soft!
Kendra C.
Very effective product. Innovative and works like magic. I use this as lip therapy to help keep my lips soft.
Flossie M.
I love this product I would recommend this to anyone. I haven't been this happy about something.............
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I got these for my daughters as stocking stuffers. They are super cute and they both really liked them. Cute.