BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great but overall super duper messy got hair in it actually. ,needs new packaging but good product.
Meghan R.
Love the taste and initial feel of this product, but once it comes off I feel like my lips are even dryer.
Gretchen W.
I liked this product but it could have went on more creamy like. The smell and lip conditioning where great
Crystal W.
Lorain
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the actual product, but it fell out of the packaging. I had to throw it away. Huge waste of money.
Gabrielle O.
Bend, OR
What a fun way to use chapstick! The smells are great but there not any different then a regular chapstick.
April F.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it and it works good but the smell I don't care for after wearing it for so long it made me nauseous
gia r.
Boca Raton, FL
Smells amazing and is really convienient i love it makes your lips so soft , can buy at any local drugstore
Grace C.
Bowling Green
SoftLips Leaves my lips soft & shiny. Love this product. Highly recommend it to anyone who has chapped lips
Nicole W.
Trexlertown, PA
Had this one once and used it all the way down to the bottom really love it and will buy it again for sure
natalie g.
corpus christi tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I finished all of it that tells u a lot I loved the packaging it meet my expectations