Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
The original softlips was my favorite as a kid. As soon as I put this on I was buying my lips to get it off ;(
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
This is like the eos. Didn't do much for me. They smell good but just don't hydrate. Hard pass for me for sure
Kathleen R.
Madison, MS
Got a couple of months ago. And it did make my lips soft. And comes in different scents. I would try it again.
Sabrina C.
It's a nice lip balm. Doesn't gunk too much on lips. Hydrates for a couple hours. I like the clear cube shape.
Nayeli R.
Stockton , CA
This is amazing makes my lips so soft and plump will forever be my favorite product ❤ I will use this forever
Ashley W.
Lexington, NC
I like the way it makes my lips feel. They are soft and its not sticky like others are. The product is great.
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
Soft lips gives exactly what thier name represents soft smoochable lips with a cooling mint taste and smell.
carmen E.
I wouldn't recommend this product , it does not hydrate, but if you do like this they sell it in dollar tree.
Kianna K.
Not a big fan of this chapstick it doesn't really keep my lips moist , it makes it more chapped then before.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I got these for my daughters as stocking stuffers. They are super cute and they both really liked them. Cute.
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
Does anyone know if they still make the softlips cube? I've checked a lot of stores and I've seen the sticks but I haven't found the cubes