Buy on Amazon
Nickelette W.
I do believe this is the one I received through Influenster. I loved this chapstick because it went on smooth.
Teria L.
This was a pretty good balm, I only used it when I didn't have my EOS but it doesn't matter, it was still good!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
I usually wear this over matte lipstick and it really helps keep them hydrated while the matte lipstick wears.
Tierra W.
Smells and feels great! Lasts a while. I love the container, but the price is a little high at Dollar General.
amirah a.
Oh my god I am addicted to this i love the little casing and it is a cube my lips are so soft ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💘❤❤❤
Whitney J.
Not very moisturizing, too wet and slick. Feels like olive oil on your lips. I do not think I would repurchase.
Sherri C.
Love the  way this product feels on my lips and I think you will to, so go out and buy sone. Highly recommended
maricely m.
Manchester , CT
I like it it’s cute and moisturizing but I don’t like the packaging I feel like it’s hard to close and open etc
Heather M.
Toccoa, GA
I love it so much. It smells amazing, and it is very soft. It is a must have. My mom and I use it all the time.
💜Tabitha💜 S.
Blytheville, AR
When it comes to chapped lips. This product is up there with the best. It lasts awhile and is very affordable.
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
Does anyone know if they still make the softlips cube? I've checked a lot of stores and I've seen the sticks but I haven't found the cubes