BY SOFTLIPS #86 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Caite R.
Blanchard, OK
Received during holiday time and used right away. I believe it was worth the value; however, I'm not fond of the packaging. The cube doesn't work well for me. I received this as a gift and would recommend to others if they were looking to try something new.
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
The original softlips was my favorite as a kid. As soon as I put this on I was buying my lips to get it off ;(
SABRINA R.
Allentown
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve fourty five right you fend then yours dane
Vanessa P.
This lip balm gets three stars mostly for its packaging. It's really cute but the product itself doesn't last long.
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Absolutely love these cute little chapsticks! They're so cute and fun and also name great gifts! The formula is very sheer and light. I love the packaging on them and they really hold up to their advertisement!
Samantha S.
West Olive, MI
I tried this in comparison to the EOS. I felt that the soft lips was much more hydrating. The product goes on smooth and lasts so your not constantly reapplying. I go to bed with it on and can still feel it on my lips when I wake in the morning.
Trina C.
I'm not sure why this didn't work out for me. However, my lips ended up breaking out. I'm unsure to what i may be sensitive to with it. However, the packaging is great and really easy to put in my bag. I won't recommend it to anyone because of my break out, but i know there are plenty of people that use it and love it!.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all lip balm and am not very picky but this one did not work very well. It made my lips crack and peel and felt very heavy when applied. I also did not like the smell.
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice Nd handy lip care. Smooth and rich to help chapped lips when needed. Good price too
Gretchen C.
The smell/taste can be overwhelming and the moisturizing could be better; I found myself needing to go back many many times because it wore off so quickly.