BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie T.
🤗I love this for my lips 👄💜 it keeps them moisturized and shines through 👍🏾 the windiest and cold winter days
Kaleigh T.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Too soft where it makes me want to rub it off. Price is fair. Just not a fan of the product.
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works great just did like the packaging only because I didn’t like having it use my finger to apply
Caitlin C.
Billerica, MA
Used this every night before I went to bed! It goes on smooth. Also had a nice taste to it! Id use it again!
carmen E.
I wouldn't recommend this product , it does not hydrate, but if you do like this they sell it in dollar tree.
member-9df14c894
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this a bit to oily and greasy. I noticed my lips were softer but there wasn't a huge difference made.
Heather J.
Reedsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good product if you want to keep your lips moisturized. Very soft and creamy. Good product! Would recommend
Kianna K.
Bremerton
Not a big fan of this chapstick it doesn't really keep my lips moist , it makes it more chapped then before.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these for my daughters as stocking stuffers. They are super cute and they both really liked them. Cute.
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So dang cute. Love this setup. Great scent. Great healing properties. Super easy to just throw in your purse.