BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Sanjay S.
Burkburnett, TX
Good lip balm. Shape of container is a bit weird. Lip balm tends to be a little waxy a day feels heavy on my lips
Chelsea Z.
Softlips is a childhood favorite, so I do have a tendency to grab it on occasion. I love the feel of this scent.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
It’s a great product to keep in your purse to protect your Lips I like how it taste the smell is a good productI
Chrissy C.
Cowen
This is my favorite. I have one on my desk in my car and my purse. That way I can always find one when I need it
Lyssa M.
Made my lips super chapped and it disappointed me it has a really good smell but I just having to keep reapplying
Darlah S.
Princeton , WV
My mother uses this product and has for a couple years now. I like the smell and the non greasy feel this offers.
Jenny M.
Another product that you can feel it sticky on your lips.  After a while of use it doesn't give the same results.
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
Love the way this glides on your lips. Easy application and lasts for a really long time! Kinda tastes yummy too.
Angie G.
Laredo
OMGGGGG!! Ilove how fashionable they look and not only that but also how well this product works with my lips!!!
Marissa N.
Tipp City, OH
This product tastes so good. It really helps heal my lips. I usit in the morning so my lips are smoothe by noon.