BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff doesn’t seem to help with my chapped lips like Carmex does. But it still smells good!
Chelsea K.
North port, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comes in cute packaging and tastes good. Feels really good at first, but effects don’t last long.
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my lips so so soft!!! I couldn’t believe it ! I love it, doesn’t dry them out or nothing !
Ayla B.
Montevideo, MN
Makes my lips softer,smells amzing!
Not exactly what's used for chapped lips but it could work.
Guadalupe R.
Me encanta este producto antes de maquillar unos labios, los protege muy bien!! Great Producto!
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff ever!!! Would definitely recommend to all me friends. Absolutely love the packaging
John R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reminded me of eos i didnt really like it but i give it a 5/10. I did not meet my expectations
arely G.
Super suave me ayudó mucho con mis labios los tenia partidos y rápido iso efecto y me los curo
Niecy H.
This Left's my lips moisturized but not for long it dries off fast and I don't like that smell
Calla R.
Only been using it for a little bit. My lips feel better though and it tastes and smells nice