BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
R S.
Van Nuys, CA
AMAZING! These really keep my lips refreshed for a while and the scent is nice too, I recommend this if you have dry lips especially since winter is coming up!
Bianca C.
By far a very close second with my all time favorite Burt's bees peppermint. They make your lips feel good and soft all day without having to keep reapplying. And it smells really good too so that's a plus!
Monica M.
This product was ok, not one of my favorites but it wasn't the worst either. It smell awesome and it taste a lil bit sweet..
Grace O.
Bloomingdale, IL
Not only are these fun but they are also great they are so moisturizing and very small and pocket sized so great for on the go.
kristina w.
I have always loved the softlips brand chapstick. It is by far the smoothst chapstick I've bought (and I'm a hoarder of chapstick). I love the cube design because it's easier to keep track of and it doesn't roll like EOS.
Dawn M.
Mentholatum Softlips was not my favorite Softlip purchase. The packaging is cute and not so plain Jane. It is easy to apply, but can be awkard to hold. The price is affordable, but not the cheapest. I would recommend if someone was looking for a more stylish lip moisturizer.
Julia M.
Fairless Hls, PA
I felt that this made my lips feel very dry; it was easy to apply as it's idea basically was to mimick the eos lip balms. Wasn't very impressed.
Nicole P.
Farmers Branch
Leaves my lips very soft . So not have to constantly reapply . Smells and actually tastes good too !
Lauren L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought a few of these cubes before and let me tell you they make your lips so dry after it wears off. It may feel moisturizing and silky when applied, but it leaves your lips feeling dryer than not applying the balm at all
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aboaultly. Love this Chapstick! It's not only in cute packaging but it actually makes your lips super soft! Who could resist!?;)