BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Darlah S.
Princeton
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother uses this product and has for a couple years now. I like the smell and the non greasy feel this offers.
Victoria S.
Spartanburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite longtime lip balms. Delicious taste, less frequent application, and easy to apply round shape.
Natalie J.
florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the minty feeling on my lips. I did like the texture. however the shape is awkward in a makeup bag.
Libby A.
Love the cubes. Very easy to open and store next to bed. They make it easy to cover your lips with out a mess.
Elisha W.
I have one of these cubes in every room, every car & probably every purse I own! Just in case I can't find one!
Nickelette W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do believe this is the one I received through Influenster. I loved this chapstick because it went on smooth.
Heather M.
Toccoa, GA
I love it so much. It smells amazing, and it is very soft. It is a must have. My mom and I use it all the time.
Ashleigh S.
Ohi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually wear this over matte lipstick and it really helps keep them hydrated while the matte lipstick wears.
Sabrina C.
It's a nice lip balm. Doesn't gunk too much on lips. Hydrates for a couple hours. I like the clear cube shape.
maricely m.
Manchester , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it it’s cute and moisturizing but I don’t like the packaging I feel like it’s hard to close and open etc