BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Angela M.
Philadelphia
My boyfriends nieces bought me this for my birthday and I love it. Actually have it on now, keeps my lips smooth and it's very thin. I like to use this and blot it out before applying any lipstick. And it has SPF in it which is a great feature.
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I bought this a while ago and I still have it! It's the only time I've ever bought it but it lasts forever ! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. I bought mine from target
Andriana G.
Rochester, NY
I've used this item a few times. I'm a big fan of the EOS brand chapsticks, but I find this product to be softer on my lips when they are sensitive or sunburnt. I also like it in the cube because the regular soft stick chapsticks are too thin for my liking.
Cathy R.
Santa Rosa
While I liked the scent and thought the container was really cute, the product itself dried out before I could finish it.
CHRISTINA P.
Blacksburg, VA
It has a weird shape. Not thick enough on my lips. Doesn't seem to protect well. Nice flavor/scent. Prefer a stick
Penelope E.
A year ago bought these cubes in a pack of 5 and I love it because they have a mint flavor in every flavor, I still use them because my lips are dry a lot, I do not want to end these lip glosses
Bethany T.
One of the coolest hugs about this product is the shape! The flavors of these are great as well! I liked the berry and the mint. This product makes your lips very soft!
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Love this product keeps your lips sooo nice. Plus super easy to apply. I use it all the time
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
I love to use anything mentholated on my mouth; it makes me feel so breezy and peppy. This product was maybe a little bit overmentholated; my lips stung a little bit more than I would have liked, rather than just felt refreshed.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love soft lips Q so much I usually use other brands but this one is amazing I use it all the time and still moisturizing you won't even believe it and it was literally all day and it's not too thick and too thin when it goes on it goes on perfect I I recommend
this for everyone