BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
This lip balm is perfect for the winter time, when your lips are so chapped that they burn and peel. I love this balm.
🏊hannah e.
142 diploma drive ladson south carolina
This product is neutral for me it isn't smooth like a ChapStick should be but overall its a good product I like it tho
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
This is such a good company and product. I always am looking for new chapsticks and lip balms and I always find myself going back to this product or company. I am so satisfied by this lip balm. I use it all the time and it is so moisturizing and all of the different scents are awesome.
Victoria M.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. It is so cute and it makes my lips feel so soft. I feel like this keeps my lips hydrated longer.
Patty B.
Atlanta, GA
Just a simple staple I have in my purse or at work when I feel my lips get dry because of the weather. Hydrates well
Stephanie M.
Converse, TX
They really leave your lips soft. Only thing is that the flavor gets in your mouth and it tastes a lot like medicine
Courtney Z.
You have to reapply this way too often, as it seems to be drying to the lips. Not a product I would reach for again.
Teressa H.
I got one of these in my very first voxbox! Cute package and I like the clear top. I had never used softlips before.
Anna M.
Romeoville, IL
love using this product at first i was scared but the reviews i read them and had to pick this up at the store
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of this product. Don't like the new packaging etc. the originals are so hard to find and those I love.