BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
gia r.
Boca Raton, FL
Smells amazing and is really convienient i love it makes your lips so soft , can buy at any local drugstore
April F.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it and it works good but the smell I don't care for after wearing it for so long it made me nauseous
Trinity L.
Mount Pleasant
Left my lips feeling soft but left behind a greasy feel/residue. Doesn’t really stay on the lips too long.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The softlip cubes are so adorable and very portable and they Wil leave your lips feeling wonderfully moist!
Meghan R.
Love the taste and initial feel of this product, but once it comes off I feel like my lips are even dryer.
Grace C.
Bowling Green
SoftLips Leaves my lips soft & shiny. Love this product. Highly recommend it to anyone who has chapped lips
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smell amazing. Leaves your lips super soft and nice packaging. Easy to apply and I will repurchase
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
I've tried this once and it was ok. I probably won't be purchasing it anytime soon. Nice package though.
Naomi M.
Sebastian, FL
Amazinggg. Is all i can say. Loved results just using it after a couple days. Small easy to store and use
Ashlyn B.
White House, TN
this product i use all day especially in the winter time , its small so i can put it in my jacket pocket