BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
nina b.
Lafayette, IN
I love softblips I reach for it every time. it I had to choose betweensoft lips and chap stick I would pick soft lips.
Lelah P.
Amory
Haven't used this product exactly but soft lips does what it says. Soft lips. :) and for that I'll forvevr be thankful
Crystal T.
Latrobe, PA
Love soft lips. Great price. Great packaging. Great selection of flavors. The perfect item to have on you at all times
Holly S.
Canton
I did not like these at all!! I found I had to keep reapplying constantly and didn't help at all with the chapped lips
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I love these! These have to be my absolute favorite. I love the packaging but I love the feeling also it’s so buttery!
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
Soft lips was not my favorite lip product. It felt to oily and it dried my lips up maybe after and hour of wearing it .
Shae S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Did wonders for my dry cracked lips. I loved that the smell wasn’t overpowering, and it wasn’t heavy on my lips.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
This is such a good company and product. I always am looking for new chapsticks and lip balms and I always find myself going back to this product or company. I am so satisfied by this lip balm. I use it all the time and it is so moisturizing and all of the different scents are awesome.
Heather M.
Wetumpka, AL
Love the smell of these but it don't last long. It seems to dehydrate my lips I was putting this on like ever ten mins.
Ashley M.
Taste was ok but I felt like I had to keep using it and it didn't really heal my chapped lips. Easy to use and compact