BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Lelah P.
Amory
Haven't used this product exactly but soft lips does what it says. Soft lips. :) and for that I'll forvevr be thankful
Holly S.
Canton
I did not like these at all!! I found I had to keep reapplying constantly and didn't help at all with the chapped lips
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
This lip balm is perfect for the winter time, when your lips are so chapped that they burn and peel. I love this balm.
Heather M.
Wetumpka, AL
Love the smell of these but it don't last long. It seems to dehydrate my lips I was putting this on like ever ten mins.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
This is such a good company and product. I always am looking for new chapsticks and lip balms and I always find myself going back to this product or company. I am so satisfied by this lip balm. I use it all the time and it is so moisturizing and all of the different scents are awesome.
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
Soft lips was not my favorite lip product. It felt to oily and it dried my lips up maybe after and hour of wearing it .
Tabitha F.
I love it keeps my lips hydrated but not to oily I can still apply lip gloss or lipstick and it stays even with this on
Shae S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Did wonders for my dry cracked lips. I loved that the smell wasn’t overpowering, and it wasn’t heavy on my lips.
Amanda B.
Love this stuff! It really does make your lips super soft!! I recommend it to anyone who hasn't found a good chapstick.
Ciara C.
amelia
I love these! These have to be my absolute favorite. I love the packaging but I love the feeling also it’s so buttery!