BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it’s very convenient on the go. It’s very effective for the lips. I am a first time user but I can tell I love this. It’s very easy to apply and use I recommend this to everyone.
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
Soft lips- also an amazing brand. The name fits the product so well! I grew up using soft lips for date nights & super dry or chapped lips. Always find this at target, he cube is cute & easy to use. Always smells good & natural, not too perfumey or anything.
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
I love the packaging on this & the scent as well. I purchased at CVS and once I ran out I had to go get more. This stuff is the bomb. I would definitely recommend to any of my family or friends or anyone for that matter. Go get you some of this stuff ASAP!
Aarika M.
These chap sticks are my all time favorite. They leave your lips feeling nice and soft but without the waxy feeling like the eos balls. I love all the flavors that they have and I love the packaging. Yes I will buy these cute little cube chap sticks again!
Kaitlyn C.
This lip balm has a very good scent to it. There’s also different types of scents. Keeps your lips very moisturized throughout the entire day! I would highly recommend this lip balm. This is my overall all time favorite lip balm!
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
This chapstick is not only cute-looking, but it smells great to! The first time I bought one of these I fell in love. My lips stayed soft all day and the chapstick didn't wear off after a hour, I only had reapply every few hours and it lasted a long time!
Kiersten P.
Covington
Absolutely LOVED my soft lips. It is my go-to when I need something for my lips. It very much did meet my expectations. Very nice and cute packaging. I am a repeat user only because I love it so much and it works well on my lips. I am always recommending soft lips to friends, family, coworkers, etc.
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this and other softlip products. This moisturizes your lips pretty good. I think the price is a bit much for a retail lip product. I think the container is pretty neat. Don’t let any heat get near.. it melts quickly.. which is common sense though.
Sarah P.
I liked the little cube shape it makes it easier to find in a hurry at the bottom of your purse. Works well, I used them all the time. Especially before I put on a matte liquid lipstick so it doesn't completely dry out my lips
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love alllll Kinds Of lip balms or chap sticks whatever you chose to call them. My boyfriend got this for me as part of my Easter basket and I just finished it about a month ago so as you can tell they last a long time. It smells great and works great. They are about $3.50