BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Breneshia C.
Davenport
I love the smell to this. Every time that I wear this product, I smell it while wearing on my lips. I like how it moisturizes my lips and how amazing they feel. It’s very easy to put on and it just glides while you put it on.
Taylor G.
DryFork
This little convenience will make your lips not only as soft as they can be but shiny as well and it's not like most overwhelming lip gloss, lipstick or lip shiner. It gives you just the right amount of shine and the right amount of softness in every use! The color last for hours. No need to constantly reapply
Sarah S.
02766
I love soft lips cubs they are a perfect lip healing treatment not to mention the packageing is gorgeous and honestly one of my favorite lip balm brands hands down! The product is not to heavy on the lips at all and it comes with so much for such a small price I always re purchase and I use soft lips like every week! I totaly recomend to everyone
catherine p.
i can’t remember if it was this brand influenster sent in one of the voxboxes
but i tried something like this complimentary frim influenster, and it worked well. Same as any other moisturizer. I remember it having a good price.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I love the feeling of my lips after applying the lip cube balm. It’s my best defense against dry lips and it smells great too. Of all the different types of lip balms this is by far my favorite- even over basic chap stick!
Catherine D.
I personally wouldn't keep this around at all times. It is similiar to an eos lip balm and it is spectacular. It gives great moisture and shine to your lips so they look plump. This is a product I would buy again for sure!
Ayannie T.
Columbus, GA
I gave this product 4 stars because for some reason I have to apply more than once. I am a first time user, and it definitely moisturizes your lips and leaves them soft. I would recommend, but I wish it had longer wear.
Olivia D.
I received the cube in one of my boxes a while back and never used it because I had so many chapstick I was trying to finish. I finally got around to using it and I love it. Has a easy application and feels very light.
Lili C.
Harrisonburg
Very soft, smooth and hydrating product! I love the shape of this lip balm and enjoy how it never dries out or becomes stale/cracked. I use this product very often, especially in the winter months.  I highly recommend
morgan b.
morgantown
I purchased this about a year ago at Walmart, it’s a tiny bit pricy but the packaging is cute and it smells great in my opinion. It did moisturize my lips but I like the eos formula more and I think it’s about the same price so I don’t reach for it much.

back