BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes are honestly more than the bomb okay the make your lips so soft and so gently I never usually like chapstick or lip balm but this is so cute and it smells amazing I use it all the time it's with me wherever I go and I would completely recommend the lip balm cubes
Terry N.
Westfield
This is a great product it is easier to apply and very soft and the packaging is move also very easy to apply I bought it at Walmart stores and also CVS I always purchase this item and will comtimie also it lasts a long time and I love it so much I recommend to others
Cheyenne K.
Hazel Green
Works extremely well compared to most. My friends loved it as well. I ordered mine offline.
Its lasted me a long time and I plan on buying it again as soon as I run low.
It met my expectations indeed it was better than expected. Shoud definitely try it!!
Jordan N.
California, CA
I saw this at Safeway and was curious how this lip product was. I don't think that the problem was bad but it did dry my lips and I know products that are the same price and better. For example baby lips. And Carmel works great too. There are better lip products than this
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lip balms I hve ever used. Not only does it smell great but it keeps my lips hydrated for longer than any other lip balm I’ve ever used! It completely blew my expectations out of the water! I would recommend this to anyone with lips as dry as mine.
Nancy M.
Chandler, AZ
I used this one and have to say it is my favorite to go to specially if I am not planning to apply lipstick after. It leaves your lips smooth and with a good smell on them plus it stays for long time and no neccessity to apply it alot. Definitely a must have in my purse
Kaitlin D.
This product does its job, however it doesn’t soak into lips very well. It feels oily. For the price, it’s not a bad option. I purchased mine at Walmart. However, I wouldn’t buy it again. I do like the design though. Very nicely packaged. I would recommend if on budget.
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Make my lips super moisturized. Use this product daily. I have been using this product for a really long time. Super cute packaging. I always pick these up at my local Wal-Mart, but is available at any drugstore also. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mandy S.
St. Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing lip balm and i love applying it! once i put it on it’s hard to put the balm down!! it tastes so good and makes my lips so soft and the stick is good to just put in ur pocket or in ur backpack. it’s so easy to carry around with u and i recommend this to everybody
Robin B.
Owasso, OK
I originally got this because it was so different then others I had seen, and I tried it and loved it. The formula is so creamy and nice on the lips. It is also very hydrating. I often have dried lips and this chap stick feels amazing on my lips when they are super dry.