BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Anna M.
Romeoville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love using this product at first i was scared but the reviews i read them and had to pick this up at the store
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the worst but not my favorite. It gets the job done when there are no other options. I personally will never buy
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Not my favorite lip moisturizer, but it isn't my least! It works really well and the packaging is super cute as well!
Cheyenne C.
this product is so beautiful and small! I use it everyday and my lips are never dry, especially during the winter.
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt very nice in my lips but I never noticed a change in my lips themselves. Idk if this chapstick actually works.
Tristan l.
Love love love this product. I have gone thru several of these because it’s always my go to! Flavors are great too!
Kelsey B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Smells amazing , very smooth , glides on lips very easy. Love this product! Moisturized lip & makes them very soft.
angela q.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cute. I splurged on these products they feel like they work and packaging is cute. They are long lasting
Vanessa P.
This lip balm gets three stars mostly for its packaging. It's really cute but the product itself doesn't last long.
Madison K.
Kyle, tx
Good for on to of mate lips it you feel your lips are drying to much so you can make sure that don't.ever go dry!!