BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Bailey S.
Bowie, MD
I love this item. Unlike other lip care products you can feel this one working. They are like 3-4$ each but it is worth it
Sabrina V.
It didn't help with my chapped lips much. It just wasn't my favorite lip product. I used better produces at cheaper price
Bibiana R.
Weehawken, NJ
I am a confessed ChapStick addict. I have tons of them in my cabinet. I can't be without it!! I love the cube lip makeup.
Chelsea M.
Drayden
I love love love this product. It goes on very smoothly and it feels very good on your lips. It smells very good as well
Allison R.
Morris Plains , NJ
Love this lip balm. It leaves my lips very hydrated and the mint smells amazing. Definitely one of my favorite lip balms.
Ana L.
This product is helpful. It helps keep your lips smooth and hydrated. Not only is it helpful but it's also moisturizing.
grace d.
This is an ok product. I like my Eos balm better. It doesn't seem to really hydrate my lips as much as other chapsticks.
Daisy G.
It smells very good. I started using it and it has left my lips feeling great. It is a great product to invest money in.
Cathy R.
Santa Rosa
While I liked the scent and thought the container was really cute, the product itself dried out before I could finish it.
Karen Y.
Norfolk , VA
I love how it leaves your lips soft and giving your lips a dose of therapy. I love how your lips look after a treatment.