BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great balm. I’ve used it couple of times. Good size to put in pocket or purse. Affordable price.
Ema G.
Bloomsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i definitely feel like it dried my lips out rather than moisturizing them like its supposed to do
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites. Very moisturizing. And smells amazing. My daughter even loves this product.
Abby M.
Brambleton, virginia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing! It has a great scent and I love the packaging. Great product, highly recommend
Hannah F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product ! Would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends and family! I loved it!
Niecy H.
This Left's my lips moisturized but not for long it dries off fast and I don't like that smell
Guadalupe R.
Me encanta este producto antes de maquillar unos labios, los protege muy bien!! Great Producto!
John R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reminded me of eos i didnt really like it but i give it a 5/10. I did not meet my expectations
Ayla B.
Montevideo, MN
Makes my lips softer,smells amzing!
Not exactly what's used for chapped lips but it could work.
arely G.
Super suave me ayudó mucho con mis labios los tenia partidos y rápido iso efecto y me los curo