BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Kaleigh T.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Too soft where it makes me want to rub it off. Price is fair. Just not a fan of the product.
Stephanie T.
🤗I love this for my lips 👄💜 it keeps them moisturized and shines through 👍🏾 the windiest and cold winter days
Kianna K.
Bremerton
Not a big fan of this chapstick it doesn't really keep my lips moist , it makes it more chapped then before.
Cindy L.
Bedford Hills, NY
makes your lips soft in an instant. and they have great flavors
awsome product if you suffer of very dry lips
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works great just did like the packaging only because I didn’t like having it use my finger to apply
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is the package super cute, the product itself is also very effective for making my lips really soft!
Heather J.
Reedsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good product if you want to keep your lips moisturized. Very soft and creamy. Good product! Would recommend
Kendra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very effective product. Innovative and works like magic. I use this as lip therapy to help keep my lips soft.
ayana s.
Eastover, SC
This was and okay Chapstick but it made my lips dry fast and led to multiple applications throughout the day.
Kristin R.
Arvada, CO
The best lip balm ever! Not only does it heal cracked or chapped lips but also make lips appear silky smooth.