BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
San antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a chapstick kind of girl but since trying this product it's giving chapstick a run for their money
LaDasha L.
Pascagoula
Love it. It is so rich smooth a velvety on lips. It's truly amazing. Keeps my lips hydrated all day.
Alex W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! It goes on very very smoothly and smells great! You want to put this on all day!
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make my lips so soft compared to other chapsticks and lasts on my lips long. Very moisturizing.
ruth p.
Perfect for applying before lipsticks. Hydrates my lips instantly and is very lasting. Would recomend
Christy K.
Portsmouth , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this every night before bed and my lips are so soft and moisturizing in the morning.
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well, and keeps my lips hydrated. It smells pretty decent, and is easy to apply.
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute and fun to carry around! Works great, too! I'm not sure about the pricing though.
katrina n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my lips very refreshed and soft. Slight Cooling feeling. Long lasting. Helped chapping of lips
Kara M.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip balm!! I will always use this lip balm super nice packaging very easy to use