BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
Portage, MI
Really terrible. Didn't work and felt like a kids product. Smelled bad and tasted worse. Not to mention menthol dries lips out.
Bianca V.
I love to use softlips before putting on lipstick! My lips are very dry so I need some type of moisturizer and this is the one
Grace O.
Bloomingdale, IL
Not only are these fun but they are also great they are so moisturizing and very small and pocket sized so great for on the go.
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
It is a good smooth product and has a nice smell. It doesnt last long and can run off extremely quick. Wouldn't recommend this.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
I liked this brand too. The package is really cute and smells good too. It's a good price and definitely leaves my lips smooth.
Alexis N.
Senoia
My best friend gave me this and it seriously tastes amazing ,Long lasting moisture, easy to apply and store, would recommend.
Mekayla m.
Dunlap
This product is just wonderful honestly and I would recommend anyone who needs volume and texture directly. To this product!
Jesse M.
Very hydrating. I use it almost eveyday. I get chapped lips alot and it helps out with that so much! This is a great product!
Angelica B.
Canoga Park, CA
This is the cutest design for a lip balm! I love it so much! It smells so good and gives the lips an extra boost of moisture!
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga , TN
My favorite lip cube for its moisturizer that leaves my lips nice and smooth. The price is great and it's a staple I my purse