BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne H.
Maynardville , Tn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say out of all the chap sticks this one by far is my favorite and I don't think ill use another
Lisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product. Keeps my lips soft! Also you don't have to keep reapplying. It last for a long time!
claudia j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips are smooth.i like how my lips look i like how my lips look bright look like if i put lip gross.
Rachel R.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Adore!!! Smells and tastes so good! It makes your lips feel so soft and you don't need to reapply often
Cassie C.
I especially love soft lips, it’s very light weight and smells wonderful leaving my lips feeling great.
Tiffany M.
San antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a chapstick kind of girl but since trying this product it's giving chapstick a run for their money
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super fast acting for chapped lips...provides soothing comfort for pain and begins to heal quickly also
Liliya Y.
Arvada
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent, the taste and the shape but have to hide from my daughter-she likes eating my chapstics
ruth p.
Perfect for applying before lipsticks. Hydrates my lips instantly and is very lasting. Would recomend
LaDasha L.
Pascagoula
Love it. It is so rich smooth a velvety on lips. It's truly amazing. Keeps my lips hydrated all day.