BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Asiyeh Z.
Fairhope
This is a good product but I have used better ones!! Definetly good for the price you pay though and it comes in a nice package
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great for when you have really dry lips. Makes uour lips feel better immediately after using. inexpensive. Highly recommended.
ashley s.
I have this in my purse at all times. It's my backup if I leave my pocket chapstick at home on accident. But it's still great!
Viktoriya R.
Buford, GA
Possibly the best lip moisturizer I've ever used. I loved how it was not in a tube but in a square. Would absolutely buy again!
Diana M.
San Juan Capistrano
Super soft and affordable :) And I love how they look, super cute and small, fits anywhere !:) And it does last a good while :)
Catherine M.
Maquoketa, IA
I actually really enjoyed this! The product worked really well and was super affordable. It well exceeded what I was expecting.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
I liked this brand too. The package is really cute and smells good too. It's a good price and definitely leaves my lips smooth.
Grace O.
Bloomingdale, IL
Not only are these fun but they are also great they are so moisturizing and very small and pocket sized so great for on the go.
Bianca V.
I love to use softlips before putting on lipstick! My lips are very dry so I need some type of moisturizer and this is the one
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
It is a good smooth product and has a nice smell. It doesnt last long and can run off extremely quick. Wouldn't recommend this.