BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Caylinđź’“ B.
Cullman,Alabama
This is one of the cutest chapsticks u can own. They smell great and work like a charm I couldn’t see myself repurchasing it rho
Barbara M.
Marne
I have used the blueberry pomegranate it is my favorite product. I use it several times a day and before bed keeps my lips soft.
Michelle A.
Not amazed! I was trying to love it, but i couldnt. It just a cheaper version of the eos. Not worth it!! Never buying this again
Kalen C.
Conway, AR
I did not like this product whatsoever. I bought in place of an eos ball and I don’t even think those are that good. Never again
Bridget H.
I love he shape of the container. Very hydrating. Long lasting. Met my expectations. I like the flavor/scent offering they have.
Sarah M.
Quincy, MA
This product is okay. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone though because the smell lingers to long and the product is quite sticky.
Heather S.
Newark, OH
Ulvery good product.it really makes your lips soft as it says .I do wish it had medicatimg properties but it's a great product .
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
Aboaultly. Love this Chapstick! It's not only in cute packaging but it actually makes your lips super soft! Who could resist!?;)
•Dacoda L.
Blair, WI
I love this stuff leaves my lips feeling soft as fuck! Plus it tastes really good! And is cheap and you can buy from any store!
ashley s.
I have this in my purse at all times. It's my backup if I leave my pocket chapstick at home on accident. But it's still great!