BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Chaunyce D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not buy, will not buy again. Left my lips feeling weird and like I applied too much to the point the my lips looked gross
Jesse M.
Very hydrating. I use it almost eveyday. I get chapped lips alot and it helps out with that so much! This is a great product!
Briza V.
It smells so good and it is very portable and for a good gift and softens your lips and helps them be moisturized and Heathy.
Angelica B.
Canoga Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the cutest design for a lip balm! I love it so much! It smells so good and gives the lips an extra boost of moisture!
Michelle T.
Lees Summit
It left my lips feeling incredibly mosturized and protected! I absolutely loved the smell! I would definitely buy this again
Cristina C.
I love this product, because leave your lips an intant hydratation, moisture and softness.
Even when you have them quartied.
Mekayla m.
Dunlap
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just wonderful honestly and I would recommend anyone who needs volume and texture directly. To this product!
Mona A.
Purchased a few of these lip balms, could be better not the best quality. A little too oily & measy however ok price range.
Alexa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It makes your lips very soft, and it's a has a minty feel and smell. The container is super cute!
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips has one of the smoothest textures I've expirienced as far as chapsticks go. The packaging is cute and convienent.