BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips gives exactly what thier name represents soft smoochable lips with a cooling mint taste and smell.
Stephanie T.
🤗I love this for my lips 👄💜 it keeps them moisturized and shines through 👍🏾 the windiest and cold winter days
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works great just did like the packaging only because I didn’t like having it use my finger to apply
Caitlin C.
Billerica, MA
Used this every night before I went to bed! It goes on smooth. Also had a nice taste to it! Id use it again!
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So dang cute. Love this setup. Great scent. Great healing properties. Super easy to just throw in your purse.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Softlips cubes, especially the minty ones! They are great to keep in your pockets at winter time.
Ashley W.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it makes my lips feel. They are soft and its not sticky like others are. The product is great.
member-9df14c894
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this a bit to oily and greasy. I noticed my lips were softer but there wasn't a huge difference made.
carmen E.
I wouldn't recommend this product , it does not hydrate, but if you do like this they sell it in dollar tree.
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is the package super cute, the product itself is also very effective for making my lips really soft!